Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Miami comes into Boca

Add topic

Miami comes into Boca

Tonight is going to be a lot of fun… some friends I have talked to who are least likely to go to a baseball game at FAU are going tonight.

I hope we break the attendance record and win!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Re: Miami comes into Boca

ready to roll myself…

the long one mile trek to campus…lol
Back to the top

I attended FAU from 1999-2003 and Miami created a lot of heart break for our Baseball team during those years. I truly "hate" Miami till this day because of it.  This would be huge to take 2 out of 3 from them.
Back to the top

Actually from '99-03 we beat them once or twice. Last time I believe was when we stole home to win the game and then they wouldn't play us again until this year.

I agree though I HATE Miami as well

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

sirwgula said

I attended FAU from 1999-2003 and Miami created a lot of heart break for our Baseball team during those years. I truly "hate" Miami till this day because of it.  This would be huge to take 2 out of 3 from them.

Welcome to the Board, by the way.
Back to the top

While we did win a couple against UM during 99-03, UM won the ones that really mattered by breaking our hearts in the regionals in 1999(3-2 loss on a fielding error), and again in the regionals in 2000(when steriod monster Lale Esquoval hit two back breaking homers).  Although we did go to the Super Regionals in 2002, I still regard 99 and 2000 as our best teams and am still bitter that UM blocked us from Omaha those years.  So lets go beat them tonight and maybe we'll get another chance to beat them in the regionals(because if we make it they will surely send us to Coral Gables to play).
Back to the top

FAU scores 3 runs in the 1st.

FAU leads 3-2 bottom of the 2nd

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

is there a gameday?

EDIT: Got the radio off fausports.com
Back to the top

FAU winning 5-2 in the top of the 3rd inning

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

8-2 FAU In the top of the 4th

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top
Control functions: