Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Search

Add topic

Ok guys, thought I'd let you in on some news…since I know everyone is like waiting to hear something.

Looks like the possibility of Mike Jarvis coming to FAU has been squashed. That's good news though, its a HUGE plus for COACH Balado.

I know, NO ONE cares about the USF Dons, but it looks like Coach Walter's will dip into the FAU personal and take a few "OWLS" with him to USF…I wonder who…  ::)  :-X

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Re: Coaching Search

So Rex's taking some people from the staff to USF and you have a business trip this weekend…hmm ;)
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

I know, NO ONE cares about the USF Dons, but it looks like Coach Walter's will dip into the FAU personal and take a few "OWLS" with him to USF…I wonder who…   ::)   :-X

Players or staff?
Back to the top

Pretty sure one of the ball boys is going with him ::) ;D
Back to the top

rex has taken the Director of Basketball Operations, Justin Bauman and Sean Alarcon will be a graduate assistant with the team in USF

that's all rex is taking… i know for a fact… write it and book it… let's not get rumors started on players transferring or coaches leaving

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

rex has taken the Director of Basketball Operations, Justin Bauman and Sean Alarcon will be a graduate assistant with the team in USF

that's all rex is taking… i know for a fact… write it and book it… let's not get rumors started on players transferring or coaches leaving

Good for Alarcon.  That should be a great opportunity for him.
Back to the top

Coaching Search

fauowls44 said

fauowl09 said

Good for Alarcon.  That should be a great opportunity for him.

Sean's a great guy…good for him…
Back to the top

completely agreed… sean is a kid with a great work ethic and NEVER EVER quits in anything he does

i wish him the best of luck

Back to the top

Owl09,

Sean wants to graduate first, that will happen in a week. Then he has said he will talk to Rex about the Grad Assistant offer, he has not accepted it….

Justin Bauman has been the talk as far as an Operations guy goes. But when I spoke to him, he was not "100% sure if it was going to take the position or not".

Personally, I think he has already accepted it, but its soo swishy washy and won't commit to a "yes" or "no"

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

well apparently we work in the same office and if you notice JB's nameplate is off the door, his office is empty and when my close friend last spoke to him, he was cleaning out his apartment, lol… what does that tell you?

and yes, sean wants to graduate first, obviously… but it's an amazing opportunity for him and i know he'll accept it

Back to the top
Control functions: