Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Online petition in support of Mike Balado

Add topic

Re: Online petition in support of Mike Balado

Online petition in support of Mike Balado

Thanks for the advice "Bytor".  But I feel that I do not need to establish myself to prove If my comments are "worthy" or not. I know exactly what is going on, and I'm just relaying information. I can not help it if other people on this board are frustrated because they are DYING to know who I am and where I get my information from.

Like I have said before, people can either listen to my information or just let it go. That is up to them.

PS- I have A LOT more information coming….(regarding FAU). It's just a matter of when I can bring it out to the table, Stay Tuned….

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Bytor said

There are many current members, some post more then other, that have contact (multiple) within the university & athletics.  I would suggest that you establish yourself before coming across as ALL knowing and feel you have to defend everything you say.  There has been many before you that have had good to moderate information or false claims, others would act all knowing, wave a carrot in front of our faces and we ended up with nothing.

Many have come and gone, to have longevity on this board, it's important to remain & respect other members at all time & this is goes for any members.

Well put.
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

Thanks for the advice "Bytor".  But I feel that I do not need to establish myself to prove If my comments are "worthy" or not. I know exactly what is going on, and I'm just relaying information. I can not help it if other people on this board are frustrated because they are DYING to know who I am and where I get my information from.

Like I have said before, people can either listen to my information or just let it go. That is up to them.

PS- I have A LOT more information coming….(regarding FAU). It's just a matter of when I can bring it out to the table, Stay Tuned….

If one wanted to know who you are, it would be very easy to find out.  That's not the case.

The attitude/tone is what he is refering to.
Back to the top

Easy to find out?  I know your DYING to know who I am.

It's probably eating you…..

Go ahead…Rick, Find Out!

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

Easy to find out?  I know your DYING to know who I am.

It's probably eating you…..

Go ahead…Rick, Find Out!

please check your PM's…
Back to the top

PM's? what's that? I'm not a message board expert. I don't know what you are trying to get at.

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

PM's? what's that? I'm not a message board expert. I don't know what you are trying to get at.

Look up at the top on the page and you will see a 1 next to the word "Messages"…click on that.
Back to the top

Here Here Bytor!

Pay your dues and don't be a pr**k. People don't come on here to listen to someone talk about how important they are.
Back to the top

I'm done with this.

I'm just going to keep being "Butterfly"…..

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

I'm done with this.

Really? Can we be so lucky?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: