Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU-NY Tech

Add topic

After the heartbreaking loss on Wednesday it looks like the perfect time to play a soft opponent and boy does NY Tech fit the bill.  They are 9-17 on the year and have lost 7 of their last 8.  But here are a few stats about the two teams.
NYTech-Team batting average .252 (no one hitting higher than .289)
FAU-Team batting average .334

NYTech-Homers this season-11
FAU-Homers this season-61(McKenna has more than their whole team)

It looks good for a 4-game sweep or at worst 3 out of 4.  Lets hope FAU can put Wednesday behind them and have a good weekend.
Back to the top

Re: FAU-NY Tech

FAU-NY Tech

Who?  ;D
Back to the top

Burrowingowl said

After the heartbreaking loss on Wednesday it looks like the perfect time to play a soft opponent and boy does NY Tech fit the bill.  They are 9-17 on the year and have lost 7 of their last 8.  But here are a few stats about the two teams.
NYTech-Team batting average .252 (no one hitting higher than .289)
FAU-Team batting average .334

NYTech-Homers this season-11
FAU-Homers this season-61(McKenna has more than their whole team)

It looks good for a 4-game sweep or at worst 3 out of 4.  Lets hope FAU can put Wednesday behind them and have a good weekend.

This won't even be funny.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Gotta wonder why we scheduled this series.  Cooney must have some ties up there or possibly recruiting tactic.

Back to the top

Fledgling said

possibly recruiting tactic.

Some one give the man a hammer and a nail!  ;D
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

possibly recruiting tactic.

Some one give the man a hammer and a nail!  ;D

You must be "board"? BADUM-SHH!  :D :D

Back to the top

Yikes its 7-4 NYTech in the bottom of the 5th.  Mickey Storey just gave up his second homerun.  Hes given up 12 hits and 7 runs and its all earned no errors-there just pounding him.  I figured we might play poorly with the hangover from Wednesday but its really concerning to see Storey get pounded like this again(his prior 3 starts -16 1/3 ip 21 ER).  It may be time to remove him from Friday starter to take the pressure off him.  Im sure we'll come back to win but this game is getting a little scary.
Back to the top

can you say bipolar?  i knew you could…………….
Back to the top

NY Tech 9,FAU 6 after 7-Storey gave up another homerun.  Looks like its going to be up to the offense to save us!
Back to the top

I hope this f'n trip was worth it. Nothing good comes out of playing teams like this. Why go all the way to New York to play a Division II school? I'd rather see them play a 4-games series against Lynn or Palm Beach Atlantic.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: