Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Miami FSU

Add topic

Miami and FSU are playing a big time 3 game series no. 1 vs. no. 2 this weekend.

For FAU's sake, we should hope Miami takes it to FSU this weekend.

Back to the top

Re: Miami FSU

Oh, they will.  Miami is a good team, however I thought they weren't any better than UNC.  Anyone else agree?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Gotta disagree with you there Fledgling-having seen them both Miami really looks better.  Remember we saw UNC's top 3 pitchers and we saw none of Miami's top 3.  We lost by 1 run twice to UNC's best pitchers.  Miami also has a stronger offense, their batting order has more power than UNC.  UM deserves to be #1 right now because they really are the best team in College baseball, their three losses have all been to good teams(UF,NCSTAte,FAU).  UNC has 7 losses and 3 were to Old Dominion, Duke, and Maryland-not quite the same.
The great thing though is we will get to find out the answer for sure since UM and UNC play each other in May.
As for UM-FSU gotta say Canes in a squeaker 2 games to 1.
Back to the top

Burrowingowl said

Gotta disagree with you there Fledgling-having seen them both Miami really looks better.  Remember we saw UNC's top 3 pitchers and we saw none of Miami's top 3.  We lost by 1 run twice to UNC's best pitchers.   Miami also has a stronger offense, their batting order has more power than UNC.  UM deserves to be #1 right now because they really are the best team in College baseball, their three losses have all been to good teams(UF,NCSTAte,FAU).  UNC has 7 losses and 3 were to Old Dominion, Duke, and Maryland-not quite the same.
The great thing though is we will get to find out the answer for sure since UM and UNC play each other in May.

Ok, fair enough.  Miami is not the best team in baseball, in my opinion.  10 away games all season? Come on!  Beat a good team on the road and then we'll see.

In my opinion… Arizona State, UNC and FSU would both beat Miami in best of 3. We'll see.

Back to the top

FSU 2 -1…

Its in Tally…and i agree with Fledge…they BARELY beat us in Boca…
Back to the top

I think we beat ourselves more then they beat us

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Florida State Tickets | eBay
After seeing this ebay listing I guess the stories of scalpers getting $40-$50 dollars a ticket for this weekends are accurate.  Having no TV for all 3 games Im sure is really helping to drive up demand.
Back to the top

Miami FSU

Burrowingowl said

Florida State Tickets | eBay
After seeing this ebay listing I guess the stories of scalpers getting $40-$50 dollars a ticket for this weekends are accurate.  Having no TV for all 3 games Im sure is really helping to drive up demand.

Wow.  People are dumb with their money.

Back to the top

Burrowingowl said

Gotta disagree with you there Fledgling-having seen them both Miami really looks better.  Remember we saw UNC's top 3 pitchers and we saw none of Miami's top 3.  We lost by 1 run twice to UNC's best pitchers.   Miami also has a stronger offense, their batting order has more power than UNC.  UM deserves to be #1 right now because they really are the best team in College baseball, their three losses have all been to good teams(UF,NCSTAte,FAU).  UNC has 7 losses and 3 were to Old Dominion, Duke, and Maryland-not quite the same.

Not completely true, Miami put in one of their top pitchers to close the last game.
Back to the top

Game 1 goes to Miami as 5 different Canes have multi-hit games in a 11-4 Miami win.
Back to the top
Control functions: