Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Injuryfest

How about that Spring Game, huh?

Great shirts, decent but quiet crowd, injuries to Harmon, Bonner and Polo… no score given, ever… Warley Leroy's name pronounced as "leh Roy"… nice runs by VanCamp…

Hope the guys are okay.
Back to the top

Re: Injuryfest

The groups formerly known as the Rowdy's and the Sexies were there, we sat on the complete other side as everyone else lol, drank our beers and we were yelling and joking around with the players on the sideline. Only score I ever heard was 37 all going into a 2 minute drill.

As for the injury's all I know is that as we were just hangin out in the parking lot after the game just B.S.ing we asked Harmon's dad if he knows anything. He said "They think it's just a sprain but we'll find out tomorrow"

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I thought it was a great turnout.  It's hard to know whats going on out on the field, numbers mean nothing and the announcing doesn't help but it was great to see the guys out there hitting each other.

Hopefully this translates into bigger crowds next year.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

actually he said monday but hey close enough……

yah we were there loud and having a good time on the other side of the field……..had a new member with us that i feel very good about, Shane is the man!

as for the turn out….ehh sort-a a good turn out but i had a uf grad with me and she was like wow i am amazed u can only get this many people out to your game…….i went to fau.edu and there was nothing there about this game…..; my only reply was i know this is what we deal with on a weekly basis.

for anyone on the board…..you all have an open invitation to any of the tailgates that the group formerly known are throwing….u cant miss us….were out there early, we have a 20ft high fau flag and 2 tents…..ohh yah and i think we have beer on ice too!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I thought it was a great turnout.  It's hard to know whats going on out on the field, numbers mean nothing and the announcing doesn't help but it was great to see the guys out there hitting each other.

yah it was larger than the years past…but i would love to see it just get bigger!

btw i love the blue shirts they were passing out!
Back to the top

btw i dropped wayyyyyy too much money at the garage sale and the other stands today(but i love every single piece of it!)…..any one else do the same?

steal of the day; soccer Jerseys for only $3.00!!!!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

btw i dropped wayyyyyy too much money at the garage sale and the other stands today(but i love every single piece of it!)…..any one else do the same?

steal of the day; soccer Jerseys for only $3.00!!!!

Football Warm up Nike Jacket for $10, being a FL guy all my life I have VERY few jackets of any type so I couldn't pass that up, I won't use until next year, maybe.  I wanted a scrimmage football jersey but they were all mediums when I went over to the tent.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

dusky256fc said

yah it was larger than the years past…but i would love to see it just get bigger!

btw i love the blue shirts they were passing out!

We can't compare ourselves to FL, FSU or Miami…YET, give it time.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

The crowds for these games is growing every year and it looks like it's becoming a bigger event every year too - all good things.

Now, can we get that same type of crowd on Thursday.
Back to the top

Injuryfest

Nunzio42 said

any one else do the same?

C-Los white home jersey for $25…Hopefully he will be here s i get to wear it to some games next season!
Back to the top
Control functions: