Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Holley...

Add topic

Im NOT opening a can of worms, so if you want to "argue" save the keyboard time…just sharing a post by Ted Hutton regarding what he was RECENTLY told by the coaches:

"holley is still recovering from knee surgery, so he didn't practice with the team this spring, but i did see him working out a couple times, and The Voice mentioned him when talking about players he was looking forward to getting back this fall."

"walters said it was OK for him to play both sports, but the new coach might have a different take."

Ted Hutton - Sun Sentinel 4-22-08

Back to the top

Re: Holley...

No Worries, Florida Owl, trust me, the lid to the can is still closed.

I guess I can say, Avery MIGHT return, NOW THAT REX IS GONE.

Avery was never coming back as long as RW was calling the shots.

Avery did have a great relationship with Coach Balado.

Considering that WE are now thin at PG (lost RJ, and a kid named Josh Bonney), Avery could be vital in resting Nwoji.

I guess we will have to wait on this one…

I promise to tell you, when I get the official word  ;D

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

haha here we go. No but let me start out by saying I do like Ted and he does a solid job. However why would any of the coaches tell him this when they will probably not even be there next year. Trust me when I tell you he is not the answer to solve our pg problems. We might need him now because we probably lost (or going to) lose all our recruits. Not to mention he probably won't even be academically eligible.

Check this out, and listen carefully. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vec9RyDkQ8A

Back to the top

If that doesn't work just go to youtube and type in rex walters. Click the first one. Sorry guys if it doesn't work.
Back to the top

The link above should now work.
Back to the top

Owl said

Check this out, and listen carefully. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vec9RyDkQ8A

what does it say, i can open it?

Cliff notes please!

;D
Back to the top

Owl said

we probably lost (or going to) lose all our recruits.

Sure, if they wont to forfiet a year of eligibility…

anyone who is on LOI is bound - unless FAU wants to release them…that's the only way they could walk away…
Back to the top

Everytime I see this thread labeled "Holley", I think of the phrase as a kid we used during hide-and-seek which seems so appropriate it's scary:

"Olly olly oxen free" is a phrase used in children's games, which is generally used to indicate that people who are hiding (in a game of hide and seek, for example) can safely come out into the open.

Time for Holley to safely come out and play!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Holley...

Thank you for fixing the link!
Back to the top

Yeah, and thanks for posting the content for those of us with firewalls too!  NOT.

:P
Back to the top
Control functions: