Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Mascot History??

Add topic

anyone know where i can find the history or progression of our mascot?

I have seen several drawings of some of the original owls, and would love to have a digital image of all of them.  Anyone know where i can find this?  I have searched google for the past few nights…..any help would be appreciated!
Back to the top

Re: Mascot History??

contact Sports Information they have picture archives going all the way back...along with published programs, media guides, etc that will have the natural progression documented...
Back to the top

Didn't that book that the university was going to send to incoming students have a bunch of the old mascots in it.  I forget the name of it, but I thought I saw something in their.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

Didn't that book that the university was going to send to incoming students have a bunch of the old mascots in it.  I forget the name of it, but I thought I saw something in their.

The Owl Book. Don't know if it's in the new version but it's definitely in the old version. Someone on here probably has a copy of the new one and can give it to you.
Back to the top

duder said

it's not nearly comprehensive…
Back to the top

New version of the Owl Book is coming out very soon. Saw proofs of it and it looks great! Old mascots are not in there….but old logos are.

Katrina McCormick will have those pics your looking for Phil. I think that's something for next year's Owl Book for sure!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

*Thought*

In these threads, do folks take the time to read what is posted, or simply enjoy reposting the same answer someone posts just inches above?

Like the "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Rool Pop" question:

"The world may never know"…
Back to the top

Mascot History??

thats what i meant was the history of the old logos……

So in other words no one knows where i can find a digital image of this????

$mitty; u got an email for who you were talking about?
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

old LOGOS are in the Owl Book
old MASCOT pics will take some time to get but you can ask katrina mccormick - SID, at [email protected]

remember that ugly blue one that Perlman use to be??

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: