Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MVP NCAA BASEBALL 07

Add topic

MVP NCAA BASEBALL 07

I am so upset I bought this game, and it doesn't even have FAU in it.  The game has other schools in the Sunbelt Conference, and schools I have never herd of, but not FAU.  The create a team is ok, so I guess I will create FAU.  06 didn't have FAU right?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

Re: MVP NCAA BASEBALL 07

Yea I bought both '06 and '07 the weeks that they came out and for two years in a row I've cursed out the box both times.  I read somewhere that there won't be an '08 game. 

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

I guess creating the team is better than nothing, but I basically wasted $20.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

GoRays said

I guess creating the team is better than nothing, but I basically wasted $20.

Thats what I did.  If you use the Tulane 'T' logo it looks alot like an 'f' that has a wave in it. And one of the custom backgrounds when you make your own stadium looks alot like our campus with the tennis courts to the right and academic buildings to the right.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

I will try that, is their a way to change the colors, and I can't get the computer to say FAU it just says "Florida"

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

I'm wondering if FAU is at fault for this though.  I would guess that the schools have to sign off allowing a gaming company to use their names and logos.

Much like it is for professional players.  Barry Bonds doesn't want to participate in the games so his name is never used.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: