Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

do these extra few days mean...

Add topic

do these extra few days mean...

Jarvis is not a slam dunk? ??? When you read Marcus' stuff and you see that they're taking these extra few days but on wednesday they said "they will sit down over the weekend and make an offer eairly next week" knowing Jarvis was going to interview. Then "Strength of candidates" including Jarvis push the decision back? My guess FAU will offer Jarvis then price w/balado "In the hole" or will not offer jarvis due to ncaa stuff (however true or untrue it may be). then it will be price or balado and that, favors price but loyalty to FAU favors mike so we'll see!
Back to the top

Re: do these extra few days mean...

I was thinking the same thing. Who knows, maybe Jarvis is trying to get more money than FAU's last head coach. I still have my fingers crossed for Balado.
Back to the top

Sanibel, if jarvis was trying to get more money I don't think the quote from brogan would've included other candidates.
Back to the top

Like I said...maybe
Back to the top

all candidates know the pay scale…but it is somewhat variable and offers would not be the same for all applicants…rightfully so…

of note is the incentives clauses and buyout clauses each would incur…thats probably the "hold up"…requires legal time, etc to draw into a signable document…
Back to the top
Control functions: