Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Locked Topics

Add topic

Re: Locked Topics

I am not on here to make any enemy's. (even though I already have some, its cool…I am not worried).

Everytime I release some kind of news or something that I know about, I am jumped because I do not "reveal" my sources. Well tough $hit… you all will NEVER know my sources. Just take what I am saying, listen to it and accept it, even if it's not what you want to hear.

09…glad you got a new job. But sad to see you will be leaving the office and not returning as a staff member to the BBall office. I'm sure I'll see you around, and we will probably have good conversations  ;)

I'm done with this post…let's just wait till we get word on this coach!

oh and you can disregard that "list" was dished out, you can print it up and use it to wipe yourself with….

~B U T T E R~
Back to the top

Dude, get some class.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

I am not on here to make any enemy's. (even though I already have some, its cool…I am not worried).

Everytime I release some kind of news or something that I know about, I am jumped because I do not "reveal" my sources. Well tough $hit… you all will NEVER know my sources. Just take what I am saying, listen to it and accept it, even if it's not what you want to hear.

09…glad you got a new job. But sad to see you will be leaving the office and not returning as a staff member to the BBall office. I'm sure I'll see you around, and we will probably have good conversations  ;)

oh and you can disregard that "list" was dished out, you can print it up and use it to wipe yourself with….

If the list was so inaccurate, would you care to elborate? 
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

You come on here and act like you're all knowing. We get it you work for the BBall team. There are plenty of people on this board that have sources to other sports then basketball. No one is asking who your sources are, in fact I'm pretty sure no one cares who they are either.

If I found out some inside info from someone and posted it on the board I wouldn't post it with the arrogance in which you do so, that's why you have people who dislike you on this board. There have been people before you with "sources" and there will be people after you with them too.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Its starting all over again on this thread!  :D  This one may have to be locked.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Locked Topics

Butterfly4 said

that's fair…

so here's a question, and i mean this with all due respect…seriously:

When they announce that Coach Balado is not the new coach, and *….content deleted…….*, will you then continue to post here?

And if so, what will be your purpose?

Again, i mean this with all due respect…i am not arguing…

i just really would like to hear you state your resons for being here…

EVERYONE on this blog loves, and has a passion for FAU Athletics…i put 9 years of my life into the program…that's why i am here, and will ALWAYS support and discuss FAU's programs -whether its 0-31, or 31-0…and regardless of the "coach"…not that my "self" matters, because it doesn't…im simply stating my motives…

Someone who has followed the teams for one year and has the same passion is just as important, and equal, as Bytor stated in his last post…

I just would really like to understand your "reason" better……

Because, again, respectfully, you dont appear to be here for support…it comes across as "argumentative", "negative", and "arrogant"…

Most importantly, not supportive…

If you care to respond, please do so with tact, because, again, i am not trying to argue…i would, however, like to understand your motive, and desire for the program better…

Im sure others would as well…
Back to the top

Butterfly4 said

Still just a jerk.  He'll never understand, just ignore him like I am from here on.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Why must you continue to stir the pot, Florida_Owl, damn it.  Do I need to include you in the list of members on Time-out.

You get upset if someone post you name & for good reason, yet you fell it's OK to call him out with his affiliation with the school :(  Can't have it both way.

Just let it go already.
Back to the top

CAGE MATCH;

FLORIDA OWL AND BUTTERFLY, lol……and then BYTOR jumps in to hit butterfly with a chair and then uses it on his own friend…..

lol

sorry im really bored right now!!!
Back to the top

Bytor said

Why must you continue to stir the pot, Florida_Owl, damn it.  Do I need to include you in the list of members on Time-out.

You get upset if someone post you name & for good reason, yet you fell it's OK to call him out with his affiliation with the school :(  Can't have it both way.

Just let it go already.

:D :D
Back to the top
Control functions: