Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Plans for Road Games

I know it is still early, but I am interested in seeing who plans on attending FAU road games this year and what games people are hoping to attend.

I am hoping to make Michigan State and Arkansas State.

Anyone else planning on making road games??

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: Plans for Road Games

owlfan1 said

I know it is still early, but I am interested in seeing who plans on attending FAU road games this year and what games people are hoping to attend.

GO OWLS!!!

I've already made my plans for Texas, just waiting on tickets. Other then that think I'm going to save my money in case we make it to NO again

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I've already made my plans for Texas, just waiting on tickets. Other then that think I'm going to save my money in case we make it to NO again

Ditto.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Don't forget to get tickets through FAU!! We want to make sure that FAU gets "credit" when it comes to the question "does FAU travel well?"

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

I may go to Michigan State… just depending on how much $$$ I have closer to the date. How much is a ticket there, does anyone know?
Back to the top

if MTSU wasnt on a tuesday I'd have liked to go up there. Road game on ESPN, with the "blackout" thing they got going… it would have been nice to show up in a lil blue and red.
Back to the top

Well if I can find the money, I'd LOVE to go to Texas, but there's a good chance I'm going to Michigan st, my dad has family up there near the school who are Michigan st fans, so I'd have a place to stay, and a way to get to the stadium. I wish the band traveled to more away games, but I guess that will come with time.
Back to the top

I am planning on going to the MSU game and possibly the WKU game. MTSU is a possiblity but at monthend 9/30 it might be difficult for me to get away. Depending on what bowl we get into, I'd like to make that trip.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Plans for Road Games

owlcountry said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

I may go to Michigan State… just depending on how much $$$ I have closer to the date. How much is a ticket there, does anyone know?

You should order your ticket through FAU so it will get the money. I ordered mine through FAU for the UK game.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

As soon as I can pick up tickets for Texas I'm gonna do it through FAU.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: