Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU is a JOKE

Add topic

FAU is a JOKE

guarantee we have no answer by the close of business today, prove me wrong, I would be ecstatic if I were wrong.
Back to the top

Re: FAU is a JOKE

na i dont think we will hear anything till tip off of basketball season......
Back to the top

Exit39 said

guarantee we have no answer by the close of business today, prove me wrong, I would be ecstatic if I were wrong.

wouldnt look for anything until next week…Wednesday at the earliest…

but, prove me wrong too!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Exit39 said

wouldnt look for anything until next week…Wednesday at the earliest…

but, prove me wrong too!

What are the possibilities a candidate up for the job could grow tired of this crap and take their name out of the running?  If I were them, I would be thinking about it, this is not appropriate.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

considering there are only 320 other places they could work in the USA, not very good…

but i agree…its a tell tale sign of what you could expect as a coach…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

considering there are only 320 other places they could work in the USA, not very good…

You are right.  According to Ted Hutton, the coach will either be 1 of 2 people.  I'm pretty sure both will sit tight until next week and see how this plays out.  Is it a good sign this is taking so long?  No, but hopefully this contract issue with the BOT gets straightened out and it is a one time thing for coaching contracts.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Florida_Owl said

You are right.  According to Ted Hutton, the coach will either be 1 of 2 people.  I'm pretty sure both will sit tight until next week and see how this plays out.  Is it a good sign this is taking so long?  No, but hopefully this contract issue with the BOT gets straightened out and it is a one time thing for coaching contracts.

Next thing you know, a Senator will get involved…. crikey.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Hey Guys!  I'm a newcomer!  Excited to be here…but not excited about what is going on with this "basketball hire" I am starting to wonder if they even know who they want. Personally, looks like Jarvis is old news and could be pulling out of the deal. I wonder where they would go from here? Brad (long lastname) from St. Louis? or Stan Jones from FSU?

I'm not sure what they are going to do, but I have a PRETTY good feeling that Jarvis is pretty much not going to happen….

You can't see me, I am INVISIBLE!
Back to the top

Casper said

Hey Guys!  I'm a newcomer!  Excited to be here…but not excited about what is going on with this "basketball hire" I am starting to wonder if they even know who they want. Personally, looks like Jarvis is old news and could be pulling out of the deal. I wonder where they would go from here? Brad (long lastname) from St. Louis? or Stan Jones from FSU?

I'm not sure what they are going to do, but I have a PRETTY good feeling that Jarvis is pretty much not going to happen….

Still think Jarvis is the guy.  He was on 760am this morning and Ethan Skolnik from the Sun Sentinel(who hosts that radio show) posted 2 audio clips.  Certainly sounds like it's just a matter of getting the contract worked out…

FAU: Jarvis on job – Mike Berardino – Sun-Sentinel
Back to the top

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................huh..what...oh still no coach....well wake me in another...um...week or so....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................
Back to the top
Control functions: