Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Finally! Jarvis hire to be announced Tues.

Add topic

Finally! Jarvis hire to be announced Tues.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/fau/sfl-fau0525,0,38013.story

I think we've all been over our thoughts on this a million times already….but finally some closure! My thoughts: Good hire. I know others will disagree, but you can't please everyone…..
Back to the top

Re: Finally! Jarvis hire to be announced Tues.

believe it when i see it!
Back to the top

Now when will the basketball schedule be announced.  I can't wait to see who we are playing

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

TBRays.blogspot.com
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Hahah FAU will say "We said Tuesday, we never said it would be THIS Tuesday" lol.

I know some of my fellow 'Dirty Birds' aren't happy with the hire but I am. I think Suge Knight I mean Mike Jarvis will do a good job here. I'm just excited we finally have a coach! Hope he can convince some of the recruits to stay as well as some of the players

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

As a recruits, especially the newer ones that just signed a LOI, with a new coach with the resume & winning record Jarvis brings, I think that he can retain most if not all of them.
Back to the top

Do you guys think Paul will come back now?
Back to the top

GoRays said

Now when will the basketball schedule be announced.  I can't wait to see who we are playing

It will be announced after it is approved by the BOT!  ;D

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

fins09065 said

Do you guys think Paul will come back now?

Did he leave? Who was thinking of leaving? I thought Royster was on the fence…

Sammy won't leave… he wouldn't sit out again. Monroe is in his final year so he wouldn't leave.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I know some of my fellow 'Dirty Birds' aren't happy with the hire but I am. I think Suge Knight I mean Mike Jarvis will do a good job here. I'm just excited we finally have a coach! Hope he can convince some of the recruits to stay as well as some of the players

Yeah, I think we'll be able to retain more recruits with Jarvis than we would have with Jones, Price, etc. Sutton and Pena are the ones I'm concerned about. Riley I think is gone, as is Hall (obviously, since I read he committed to Marist)

I thought it was interesting that in the broadcast posted earlier this week, Jarvis said the players in Florida are great but you "probably can't win with just Florida players." So expect some northern kids to fill the ranks. Not complaining whatsoever, just observing.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Nunzio42 said

Hahah FAU will say "We said Tuesday, we never said it would be THIS Tuesday" lol.

he looks like kimbo slice
Back to the top
Control functions: