Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Latest football video

The video quality is poor. Some of Bob Markey's photos made it in here. I hope he was notified. Someone keeps cranking these out. I'm not crazy about the opening music. Its not rock and roll. I don't know what you call it.

Watch for the USF student holding up the "I go to USF but I love FAU" sign.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Latest football video

Latest football video

I like where coach is introducing himself to the girl in the cafeteria. She had no idea who he was or that FAU even had a football team. Pretty sad.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

The video quality is poor. Some of Bob Markey's photos made it in here. I hope he was notified. Someone keeps cranking these out. I'm not crazy about the opening music. Its not rock and roll. I don't know what you call it.

Watch for the USF student holding up the "I go to USF but I love FAU" sign.

The beginning music is some sort of nu-metal/pop punk stuff, then it goes into shades of hip-hop and finally settles on something that sounds like the score from the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN movie.

I remember seeing that USF sign. One of my favorites. Our group made a sign that said, "Hey Leavitt, are we in the room now?" and I remember seeing a great sign that just said "SUCKS" with the USF bullhorns "U" in "SUCKS".

There's a great picture of Lester Jean after he made a TD in there. I hate to say it and it's not right but there are very few people who take pictures of FAU game scenes, so these fans are going to steal them to make a video. Pictures from OwlGate on this site were used. You'll notice also that video was also taken from the specially-made prOWLers video that was posted eons ago. Now, if he was so inclined, BMarkey could contact YouTube and have them remove any video that contains his pictures on the grounds of copyright violation.

I hope our 2008 season is fantastic so the videos will be even better next year.
Back to the top

Good use of music, Loved the Gladiator and POTC.

Hopefully Bob is aware of the photos and is ok with thier use. I LOVED the sequence of that Harmon Hop over the USF guy.

GO OWLS!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Pretty cool vid. Rusty was hilarious when he was talking! He's was like a little kid at Disney or something. The pic of Willie stiffarming the USF player was pretty sweet. Man I can't wait for football season next year…and I hate Tim Tebow
Back to the top

Don't know if anyone noticed or not but very early on in the video Rodney Webb (PF under DOH-erty) is in one of the stills…so some of this is from back in the day…
Back to the top
Control functions: