Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anyone going to the Press Conference???

Add topic

I confirmed its open to everyone and they want people there!

Ill be there :)
Back to the top

Re: Anyone going to the Press Conference???

Ok, since no one posted, i guess no one went…so, just a couple of observations :)

1.  Appeared to be more in attendance than the other two coaches announcements (DOH-erty, and rex) COMBINED.

2.  MJ is a great publc speaker.

3.  He will be here, and will honor his contract.

4.  I dont know how many times he used the word "God", but it was ALOT.

4.  The MJ you saw today, is the real MJ - unlike the former two clowns.

5.  FAU will continue to make strides towards success with MJ at the helm.
Back to the top

What were some of the questions that were asked to him? How did he respond? Anyone comment on how long it took us to finally get a coach? I wasn't able to make it because of work but I'm hoping it will be put up on FAUSports.com soon

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Anyone going to the Press Conference???

Jab979 said

What were some of the questions that were asked to him? How did he respond? Anyone comment on how long it took us to finally get a coach? I wasn't able to make it because of work but I'm hoping it will be put up on FAUSports.com soon

First question was about "using this job as a stepping stone like the other two previosu coaches"…he said, "judge me by my previous contracts…did i honor them"?

He did, and actualy stayed past the term…put an end to that one effectively.

Talked about "family" FAU and others…"home town"…"Church"…

No comment on the length of the search except that "i once heard a coach talk about kairos…where opportunity and time intersect…this is a blessing God has entrusted me with…"

You REALLY get the confirmation that MJ wants to be here…he REALLY wants to help the young men…and this REALLY is his home.

Check it out whent hey post it…its worth listening to Brogan talk for 15 minutes, then Angelos for 5 before hand…Lol
Back to the top
Control functions: