Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Free Polo and Free parking...

Add topic

But you won't know who will be on the schedule for some time to come…

Buy by June 20th at $120 all the way around (top or bottm levels), and make a donation for the lower levels…anyway, check it out:

08-09 Season Ticket Offer

Back to the top

Re: Free Polo and Free parking...

whats the polo look like?
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

No clue - yet…….

plan on finding out on June 20th…Lol

Hopefully the schedule is out by then…
Back to the top

Free Polo and Free parking...

i might think about buying tickets just to support the school this year.......F_Owl ill buy the ticket next to you this year....and u can watch me from the otherside of the court.....lol, atleast u can streach out a bit....lol
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

i might think about buying tickets just to support the school this year…….F_Owl ill buy the ticket next to you this year….and u can watch me from the otherside of the court…..lol, atleast u can streach out a bit….lol

Lol…we need you on "that side"…the folks over there (minus me "talking") are ASLEEP  ;D

We could do "shout pong" with the rest of the groups formerly know as the Rowdies, Rex's, etc's…….

What's the new name going to be now?? :)
Back to the top

still up for debate…but i think we are all going to be the dirty birds…….

While i think it would be fun to sit on the other side just to see really how loud myself and the sexies are….incomparison to the Rowdies…..i dont think i could do it!

Unless, they allow us behind the away bench……then they could put a clock on us to see how long we last before getting kicked out!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Unless, they allow us behind the away bench……then they could put a clock on us to see how long we last before getting kicked out!

30 seconds…….

;D
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Found out it's a solid shirt…either Blue or Red…with the logo on it…would suspect something very similiar to this:

FAU Blue Polo

Back to the top

very sexy!.....lol
Back to the top

Got mine today…"last minute Joe" style, but hey, it's done…….

On a side note, here's some feedback from the ticket office today when i asked how things were going:

"Going very well…The pre season sales are better than they were when Matt Doherty was anounced."

Good times…good times…….
Back to the top
Control functions: