Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

So i was accepted today....

Add topic

Yes, Yes thank you.  Anyway, can anyone give me a good estimate for how much tuition costs a year for an out of state student?  Is what's posted on College Board accurate?  And yes trust me i will be on here more often posting questions about housing and other information.  Thanks a lot.
Back to the top

Re: So i was accepted today....

The said

Yes, Yes thank you.  Anyway, can anyone give me a good estimate for how much tuition costs a year for an out of state student?  Is what's posted on College Board accurate?  And yes trust me i will be on here more often posting questions about housing and other information.  Thanks a lot.

FAU's website has a lot of information you may be looking for. For your question above, see FAU - Financial Aid Office
Back to the top

congrats....and hope to see you around the events!
Back to the top

Congrats..good luck!
Back to the top

Congrats and enjoy that out of state tuition.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Congrats on the acceptance.

I think when i first came down here and was paying out of state tuition it was around 10000-12000 per year.  It can differ on how large of a class load you take and if you take summer courses.  First thing i suggest is that once you get here you go and take a look at how many lower level classes you can take next door over at PBCC.  Classes there are cheaper and sometimes a little easier, plus they work closely with FAU and everything transfers.  Also if you are going to be living off campus, imediately change all your car registration,license,voter registration to florida and open a new bank account in Florida so that you can start claiming residency in florida so you can stop having to pay out of state tuition after a year. 
Back to the top

Congrats on the acceptance!  Just make sure you and all of the new friends you make in Boca go to all the football and basketball games!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Congrats on the acceptance!  Just make sure you and all of the new friends you make in Boca go to all the football and basketball games!

thats the most important thing…..actually dont hang out with them if they dont go….

REAL FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS MISS FOOTBALL GAMES!!!!!
Back to the top

So i was accepted today....

Nunzio42 said

fauowls44 said

thats the most important thing…..actually dont hang out with them if they dont go….

REAL FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS MISS FOOTBALL GAMES!!!!!

You try to hint something to me here Nunzio? Not even for wedding(s)? HAHA  ;D

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

lol hey i'm not forcing you to miss the game for the wedding……lol, we are all going out to a bar saturday to watch it….infact my parents are really excited about that part of the day (as they are about the later part too!)
Back to the top
Control functions: