Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Opinion Article on Jarvis

Add topic

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: Opinion Article on Jarvis

Thanks for sharing Walty!

I find this line to be of note:

"What else can be done? Should no one hire Jarvis again? Even former Cal coach Todd Bozeman, who admits to giving thousands to a former player, was hired at Morgan State two years ago."

Parting thought to McCLELLAN and anyone else who fails to recognize they have screwed up big time in life and feel warranted to be journalist/judge:

Will any perfect person to ever live on planet earth please come introduce themselves..i would truly like to meet you.
Back to the top

Opinion Article on Jarvis

Bottom line: Jarvis and any other coach at the D-1 level probably bruises or violates some NCAA position with every other breath.  Hell, they have to have a "compliance" monitor at every school just to try to avoid any vestige of impropriety.

I say, as "The Great Communicator, R Reagan" said many years ago, "trust but verify".  Did Jarvis have a problem in the past, yes.  Is he a serial violator–no indication.  He's here, let's get to work and stop all the second guessing and peering into the past.
Back to the top

NewOwlOldBBFan said

"…vestige of impropriety."

:o

;D
Back to the top

As far a I'm concerned the debate is over, Jarvis is the man now, & until football starts these guys need something to talk about.

Back to the top
Control functions: