Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Keon Broxton??

Keon Broxton??

I was looking to see where in the MLB draft he was selected and figured if it was late which it was (29th round by Phillies) he'd end up coming to FAU to improve his skills and figuring he can do better then the 29th round, which is when I found this:

"The Skinny: At 6-3, he’s very athletic, with good speed in the outfield and a strong arm. Can also play middle infield. A bit raw defensively but has tools to improve. Plus power, a bit of a free-swinger. Focusing on baseball. Has signed with Santa Fe C.C. after originally signing with FAU for baseball and football."

Ummm when did this happen? This guy was supposed to be one of the top WR we signed in the past class at 6'3" he was going to play SS/WR. Did I miss something, am I the only one who didn't know he's attending Santa Fe C.C.?

http://lledit.ny.publicus.com/article/20080605/NEWS/806050553/1008/Sports&title=Jenkins__Pitcher_Graham_Hicks_Emerged_As_Majors_Prospect_After_Increasing_Velocity

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Keon Broxton??

My first guess would be grades or the need for remedial courses before FAU will accept him.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Keon Broxton??

good find,  well that blows if this is true.  I was at least looking forward to seeing Broxton on the diamond at FAU next year. That article is dated June 5th so id probably true. 
Back to the top
Control functions: