Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Schnellenberger on Rusty: "First Round"

I know someone posted about the show…but i wanted to draw specific attention to this quote…as we all know, HS is big on the spoken word…and one would be hard pressed to find someone who has been more accurate with thier quotes…

They spent a few minutes talking about FAU on the show last nbight, and there were two gems from HS…one about him saying he would'nt want to be Texas this year because the game is going to be a hard fought one when we roll in to town (couldnt write down the exact words quick enough sorry)

AND this one:

"No doubt in my mind if he doesn't get injured he'll be a First Round NFL choice"

Howard Schnellenberger
- SunSports, 6-11-08

Lovin it!  ;D
Back to the top

Re: Schnellenberger on Rusty: "First Round"

Schnellenberger on Rusty: "First Round"

Florida_Owl said

"No doubt in my mind if he doesn't get injured he'll be a First Round NFL choice"
Howard Schnellenberger
- SunSports, 6-11-08

I'm hoping he just gets drafted in general, first round is cool but not necessary.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

Howard Schnellenberger
- SunSports, 6-11-08

I'm hoping he just gets drafted in general, first round is cool but not necessary.

i certainly Hope it happens…it would put us in an elite class within the Belt…onyl three other schools currently within the SBC have hd a first rounder in thier schools history…and two schools only within the last 37years (1971)…

Only Troy has had first round picks within the "SBC"…check out this link:

First Round Picks by School
Back to the top

yah i would love to see him go 1st round but then again i dunno i just hope to hear his name get called over the PA system in new york
Back to the top

Anyone else think that odd release he has might cost him a little in the draft?  I've been wondering what the scouts think about that.
Back to the top

Didn't hurt Bernie Kosar did it? He was a first rounder
Back to the top

they can work on his release when he gets into the league, he has the brain to run a pro system.
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

they can work on his release when he gets into the league, he has the brain to run a pro system.

and the arm speed needed as well…

which TIM TEBOW does not  :'(

sorry gator fans, but it is true!  :-*
Back to the top

good point F_O
Back to the top
Control functions: