Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ted talks with Jarvis...

Add topic

Well here we go…finally some "answers" on the recruits, and confirmation that ALL current players are returning…Looks like the recruits are on the fence or havent decided…but not to worry - notice the last line!  MJ can out recruit walters any day of the week…

"“We could be adding three to six new players. We aren’t sure about the three that were signed (Pena, Shine, Sutton). It depends on their grades and if they want to come. Some haven’t decided.”

“All the current players are excited and said they want to come back. If they work as hard as they say they will, we should have some fun.”

I am actively recruiting three players right now. We may not fill all the spots. The next two years are the key, and I don’t want to give a scholarship just to fill out the practice squad. Every kid we sign has to be able to play in the future.”

- Mike Jarvis

Link to full Blog entry
Back to the top

Re: Ted talks with Jarvis...

Sounds good to me.  If Jarvis is as good a recruiter as you say, the sky is the limit, considering ESPN had RWs current recruiting effort at FAU ranked 12th in the Mid Majors.

Don't agree with Hutton on Nwoji.  The kid had MAYBE 4 below average games last year.  Excellent for a first year player in a program that ran offensive sets.  He would have gotten my vote for MVP over Los just for his consistency and making BIG shots in BIG games.
Back to the top

Re: Ted talks with Jarvis...

Ted talks with Jarvis...

NewOwlOldBBFan said

Don't agree with Hutton on Nwoji.  The kid had MAYBE 4 below average games last year.  Excellent for a first year player in a program that ran offensive sets.  He would have gotten my vote for MVP over Los just for his consistency and making BIG shots in BIG games.

I don't either…im with you!
Back to the top
Control functions: