Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Interesting site's on D1-A schools

I don't know if any of you saw this but its little blurps about the schools around the country, just click on the red dots. The Herald has a nice overview of 1-A programs also

College Football Face of the Program - ESPN

This is FAU's
Florida Atlantic Owls Face of the Program - College Football - ESPN

This is out of the Miami Herald - nice overview

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=miami2&page=cfoot/conf/main.aspx?div=A
Back to the top

Re: Interesting site's on D1-A schools

How bad must FIU feel there "face" is a stadium they played in for what one year and won one game in. 
Back to the top

Interesting site's on D1-A schools

Talon said

I don't know if any of you saw this but its little blurps about the schools around the country, just click on the red dots. The Herald has a nice overview of 1-A programs also

College Football Face of the Program - ESPN

This is FAU's
Florida Atlantic Owls Face of the Program - College Football - ESPN

This is out of the Miami Herald - nice overview

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=miami2&page=cfoot/conf/main.aspx?div=A

Pretty nice! I was thinking that the "face" would either be Schnellenberger or Rusty.
Back to the top

I laughed when i read the stupid North Texas fan's comment.  What an idiot like mean green is a better name?  Honestly…. :D
Back to the top

The said

I laughed when i read the stupid North Texas fan's comment.  What an idiot like mean green is a better name?  Honestly…. :D

You're named after a football player who hasn't played there in how long? Kinda pathetic

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I was going to respond but didnt want to open an account.  That guy is an idiot.  Although he has a point about Owlsley (discussed in a thread a while ago), but otherwise the simple fact that we have owls on campus in enough reason to be the owls for me.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: