Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rendering of what the FAU/Spanish River I95 Interchange would look like

Add topic

http://www.i-95boca.com/html/new_fau_interchange.html

…whenever gets built. The only thing about this is that it brings people right into the back of school, which might be a bit confusing.

I wonder if "FAU" will be on the I-95 sign… like the exit would say, "FAU/Spanish River Blvd"

Probably not. Apparently they're going to expand Glades too: http://www.i-95boca.com/html/glades_road.html
A somewhat crazier idea is to stretch a Yamato exit to FAU: http://www.i-95boca.com/html/yamato_road.html
Back to the top

Re: Rendering of what the FAU/Spanish River I95 Interchange would look like

Looks good to me
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I wonder if "FAU" will be on the I-95 sign… like the exit would say, "FAU/Spanish River Blvd"

As long as it doesn't say "Colleges and Universities", I'm happy ;).
Back to the top

Lm77 said

owlcountry said

As long as it doesn't say "Colleges and Universities", I'm happy ;).

True. Where does it that say that now? In Davie?

I'm trying to think if there's a sign along I-95 prior to the Glades exit that says "FAU"…
Back to the top

My question is, The Silly of Boca Raton sorry City of Boca Raton had no idea this is on the drawing board. Which brings me to the conclusion they really like to hear themselves bitch. The schedule is there which gives more reason to be pissed at the Post for not countering statements when interviewing the butt heads at the city about the State of Florida has a web site explaining all your dumb ass concerns. The City will be on board if it benefits the City other Wise they will Bitch and complain because they have no other way to justify they pay they receive. Sorry, but for five years I have listened to the city bitch about FAU and how bad they are for the community and it is about time someone told them to shut up and not worry everybody else will take care of the problems you guys can go to your shuffle board tournaments.
Back to the top

Rendering of what the FAU/Spanish River I95 Interchange would look like

East bound only eh, right to FAU…nice!

Looks like a flyover above it to…on the south bound lane, no?
Back to the top

From the PBP:

Back to the top

Really not a new interchange at Spanish River is it.

For ingress a new ramp for FAU from the south yes, otherwise just extending ramps from Yamato to Spanish River to access FAU.

For egress, to go south to Broward/Dade you have to take a VERY STRANGE ramp all the way from FAU basically up to Yamato then it loops back south onto I-95. Those going north simply use a long ramp northbound towards Yamato again. Most of the work and improvementes on here to the Yamato ramps with the addition of the Yamato to Spanish River ramp connections.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Really not a new interchange at Spanish River is it.

For ingress a new ramp for FAU from the south yes, otherwise just extending ramps from Yamato to Spanish River to access FAU.

For egress, to go south to Broward/Dade you have to take a VERY STRANGE ramp all the way from FAU basically up to Yamato then it loops back south onto I-95. Those going north simply use a long ramp northbound towards Yamato again. Most of the work and improvementes on here to the Yamato ramps with the addition of the Yamato to Spanish River ramp connections.

Posted On: Jan 12th 2014, 9:09 PM #326049

You should look at the map again….you don't comprehend.

You should look at the map again

Back to the top

Guest said

you don't comprehend.
Posted On: Jan 12th 2014, 10:46 PM #326050

Floor is yours. Feel free to explain.

Back to the top
Control functions: