Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NBA Draft and The Sun Belt

Chad Ford of ESPN has Courtney Lee going number 22 to the Orlando Magic. Do you guys think he will go that high? It would be great for the Sun Belt to have a player selected this high, but I would be surprised. I was thinking more like the early to mid 2nd round, but maybe WKY's run in the tourny boosted his draft status.

BTW WKY hates being called WKY. Their fans have corrected me on message boards to call them WKU. So of course they will always be called WKY :D
Back to the top

Re: NBA Draft and The Sun Belt

sanibel said

Chad Ford of ESPN has Courtney Lee going number 22 to the Orlando Magic. Do you guys think he will go that high? It would be great for the Sun Belt to have a player selected this high, but I would be surprised. I was thinking more like the early to mid 2nd round, but maybe WKY's run in the tourny boosted his draft status.

I agree…second round mid to late was what i was thinkin as well…

BUT maybe they see rawness that they like…he does have a serious first step!
Back to the top

NBA Draft and The Sun Belt

Courtney was great and very fun to watch is there any chance Bo Mccaleb will get drafted?
Back to the top

fins09065 said

Courtney was great and very fun to watch is there any chance Bo Mccaleb will get drafted?

IMO, way to slow to get a look…

JUST KIDDING!  ;D

Haven't heard anything about him as of yet…
Back to the top

He had the ability to drive the ball and score whenever he wanted.
Back to the top

fins09065 said

He had the ability to drive the ball and score whenever he wanted.

Big time…

the only thing i see that could hurt him is that he has an unorthodox shot, and it takes forever to get off…that may hurt from a scouting vanatge…
Back to the top

yeah he did have a wierd release
Back to the top

In Ford's revised mock draft, Lee is now going to Boston. He also forcasts through the 2nd round and no mention of Bo. Of course he could always be wrong :)
Back to the top

what time is the draft tommorow??
Back to the top

7:00 PM.
Back to the top
Control functions: