Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OWL CLUB

Hey all,
I spoke with the Athletic Department, they received a lot of feedback from the football promotion that they had.  If you did not get one (Like me) Bobbie Joe said that if i can recruit about 50 people to sign up for the owl club and give $100 donation, which you can split up into 10 easy monthly payment, which can be drawn from you bank account, then she will order 50 more New Orleans Bowl Full size footballs signed by Coach, these footballs have the logos, date, and other information.  They are really nice.  Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested!

Jose
Back to the top

Re: OWL CLUB

I am interested. Email sent.
Back to the top

I am interested too and have sent my e-mail address.
Back to the top

Have one on the shelf already ;D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

samn that promotion is over already????  im in! i wanted one of those
Back to the top

They ran out of footballs, but Bobbie Joe Explained to me that If i get a bunch (50 ppl) which is feasible, to donate $100, they will order more of the Footballs.  So i am creating a list if you know anyone please tell them to email me asap
Back to the top

yah i am asking around i would love to get one of those balls
Back to the top

So how many are on the list so far?
Back to the top

I have 13 people interested
Back to the top

OWL CLUB

Good job Jose! I love to see that you are helping to recruit people to the Owl Club.

I've already paid my dues, but if you could score me a football, that would be great. Also, check your private messages. I sent you something.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: