Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Season tickets

Who do I contact for a change of address?  I moved since I ordered my tickets and just realized I need the address changed on them.

I'm too lazy right now to dig through all of my boxes to find my files with the info.  A name and a number or email would be helpful.

Thanks.
Back to the top

Re: Season tickets

Call: 1-866-328-6957

They should be able to help.
Back to the top

1-866-FAU OWLS

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

561-395-2855 ask for Nunzio he can help you get ur address right and he will also take care of all your payment needs as well!!!!  lol!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Back to the top

hey all, Ive got a question that i thought you all could answer, I'm going to buy season tickets but wont be able to use them, what kind of options do i have as far as donating them? i thought about reselling them and putting another butt in a seat or donating them to something involved with the school that could use them to help the schools image or even entertain potential donors
Back to the top

der said

hey all, Ive got a question that i thought you all could answer, I'm going to buy season tickets but wont be able to use them, what kind of options do i have as far as donating them? i thought about reselling them and putting another butt in a seat or donating them to something involved with the school that could use them to help the schools image or even entertain potential donors

Very cool!

Wish you could be there for the game, but I truly applaud you trying to get butts in the seats. THATS the biggest thing we can do this season.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I'd email Smitty he'd know who to contact I'm sure he can give you names/number and all that

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Thanks for the reference Jared. You would want to contact the athletics office and donate them to the "Take a Kid to the Game" Program. Talk to Dexter LaMont at (561) 297-2953 or [email protected]. Be persistent.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

Question - I'm planning on buying season tickets but I'm not all too certain where I'd like to sit. Does anyone know what the difference between Priority Season and Sideline Season tickets is? And where exactly is the Crunch Zone ??? located? I've only ever been to a few games and so I'm not sure which seats may or may not have the best view, or does it not matter?
Back to the top

Season tickets

It depends on what you want. If you want the sideline, you'll pay more. If you want the endzone area, you'll probably pay less. At Lockhart, I don't think it really matters. Being on the sideline puts you closer to bathrooms and concession. But being in the endzone with the students is awesome.

Contact 1-866-FAU-OWLS and ask those questions. They will be able to help you.

Back to the top
Control functions: