Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU at Minnesota on BTN

According to <a href=http://minnesota.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=823635
">this GopherIllustrated (Minnesota's Rivals site) article</a>

University of Minnesota athletics officials received word from the Big Ten Conference Wednesday that the Golden Gophers' home football games vs. Montana State on Saturday, Sept. 13, and Florida Atlantic on Saturday, Sept. 20, will both kickoff at 11 a.m. (CT) and be televised by the Big Ten Network

Sept. 20 FAU 11:00 BTN

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean at least four televised games… likely five because of FAU/Texas?

Do we get BTN down here at all?
Back to the top

Re: FAU at Minnesota on BTN

I get it on Direct Tv.

Party at my place Sept 20th. ;D
Back to the top

FAU at Minnesota on BTN

roscoeowl said

I get it on Direct Tv.

So that means Duffy's should be able to get it, right?
Back to the top

LoL, dammit i know for a fact i get it here in Maryland! But i'll be in FL with no direct TV haha.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

roscoeowl said

I get it on Direct Tv.

So that means Duffy's should be able to get it, right?

Yeah they should have it for sure.  If i remember correctly i think the BTN is part of the Direct TV basic sports package. 
Back to the top

The said

LoL, dammit i know for a fact i get it here in Maryland! But i'll be in FL with no direct TV haha.

Hit me up when you get down here, ill make sure you get to see it. 
Back to the top

Is there a way to set up a webcam so I can watch it.....I will be in Amsterdam and I seriously doubt that they get it there!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

How do they decide which game to show for us?  Big Ten Network is also supposed to be televising Ohio State v. Troy the same day as us.

Also lets root for FIU v. Iowa September 6 on BTN

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

How do they decide which game to show for us?  Big Ten Network is also supposed to be televising Ohio State v. Troy the same day as us.

What time is kickoff for Ohio State vs Troy?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

SeminOWL2006 said

What time is kickoff for Ohio State vs Troy?

most if not all big ten games have early kickoffs, so I'll bet that its atleast 1 or 2
Back to the top
Control functions: