Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New 2008 Media Guide

Its a whopper, 212 pages.  Every statistic you ever wanted to know…seems like way more than last year, including an index of players by hometown!

Most of it is old hat, especially towards the end, but I really liked the full page Senior pictures and interviews as well as the beach theme early on (front page and coach pictures).  Its sad though going through the seniors and realizing the amount of talent we are losing in 2009, but thats part of it and I know we have alot more depth than previously.

Surprised to see none of the current receivers close to career receiving record, Crissinger-Hill is doing well atop that hill.

NOTE: The file is pretty big (22MB) so I found it easier to download it and read it from the computer than try and deal with it loading online

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/fau/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/08MediaGuide.pdf

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: New 2008 Media Guide

New 2008 Media Guide

Thanks for the heads up!
Back to the top

Leroy:

"My name is Warley Leroy.
Perfection is my quest"

I Hope so!!! ;D
Back to the top

Question. I know this is probably an old topic but i just want to know whats the deal with X Stinson?  Figured id ask since there really has not been much talk about him.
Back to the top

rdownin1 said

Question. I know this is probably an old topic but i just want to know whats the deal with X Stinson?  Figured id ask since there really has not been much talk about him.

He re-signed and should be a RS freshmen this Fall.
Back to the top

cool thanks man
Back to the top
Control functions: