Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SMQ preview of FAU

Sunday Morning Quarterback released its quite extensive and generally optimistic preview of FAU last month.

A Reasonably Anticipatory Assessment of: Florida Atlantic - Sunday Morning Quarterback

One line that I found very interesting:

the consensus preseason favorite is only two for seven in actually capturing the title, and the eventual champion each of the last three years was picked fourth or lower off a losing season the previous season.

Great article from one of the better CF blogs out there, IMHO.  If nothing more, read the part about Brooke Hogan and the related digs at Ted Hutton without ever mentioning his name.
Back to the top

Re: SMQ preview of FAU

The said

Sunday Morning Quarterback released its quite extensive and generally optimistic preview of FAU last month.

A Reasonably Anticipatory Assessment of: Florida Atlantic - Sunday Morning Quarterback

One line that I found very interesting:

the consensus preseason favorite is only two for seven in actually capturing the title, and the eventual champion each of the last three years was picked fourth or lower off a losing season the previous season.

Great article from one of the better CF blogs out there, IMHO.  If nothing more, read the part about Brooke Hogan and the related digs at Ted Hutton without ever mentioning his name.

So Brooke isn't coming to FAU?…………………I'm devastated…. ::)
Back to the top

Interesting....if not sarcastic.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SMQ preview of FAU

The said

So Brooke isn't coming to FAU?…………………I'm devastated…. ::)

Ha ha ha…
Back to the top
Control functions: