Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

College Football Poll

The first link is all the D-1 teams

The second is FAU and in the header it has the other Sun Belt Teams ;)

College Football Teams, Tickets, Schedules and More

http://collegefootballpoll.com/analysis_sunbelt_fau.html
Back to the top

Re: College Football Poll

Picked to finish #28 in the nation. That is the highest that I have seen yet.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

They have Troy going 9-3.  Could be a double bowl year for the Sun Belt (even though it should have been last year), and possible two teams at the end of the season in double digit win and top 30 in the polls.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

This is a betting site…….

Fun is fun, but these guys want your $$$…….
Back to the top

FWIW, they have us as dogs in only two games – +14 at Texas and +3.5 at Michigan State.
Back to the top

Who better to trust than a betting site….in all seriousness.  When money is on the line, I think their opinion matters more than some blowhard that might have a grudge.

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

The said

FWIW, they have us as dogs in only two games – +14 at Texas and +3.5 at Michigan State.

True. In fact, it seems like they've historically underestimated us even, expecting us to go 1-11 in 2006 when we went 5-7, 6-6 in 2008 when we went 8-5, etc.

Still, I'd be very happy with a 10 win season. I don't think anyone will begrudge us losses against Texas and Michigan State if they happen.
Back to the top

Agreed

Back to the top

Florida-Owl check your PM
Back to the top

College Football Poll

Talon said

Florida-Owl check your PM

Just did…Nothing there?

Back to the top
Control functions: