Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Preseason All-SBC

Hey all,

If you haven't voted in the preseason poll for your All-SBC picks, please do so. We are conducting the poll at www.BlueRaiderZone.com. Yesterday was the first day of voting. The category was All-SBC quarterback. That poll is still open and Rusty Smith is currently in the lead.

I just posted the poll for All-SBC running back. We are asking everyone to please vote for the most deserving instead of just voting for a guy because he is on your team.

Just go to www.BlueRaiderZone.com then enter our football forum.
Back to the top

Re: Preseason All-SBC

How do we vote? I think I found the correct forum, but I only see the current results. Do we have to log in?

Scout.com: Middle Tennessee Forums List
Back to the top

If you read some of the comments people are saying they are "unimpressed" with Rusty

what was so unimpressive.. His 32 passing TD's? or maybe it was his 3688 passing yards (most in the state of Florida)… I mean it's gotta be one of those two right? Maybe it was his 9 interceptions on 479 passing attempts.

MTSU fans make me laugh

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

If you read some of the comments people are saying they are "unimpressed" with Rusty

what was so unimpressive.. His 32 passing TD's? or maybe it was his 3688 passing yards (most in the state of Florida)… I mean it's gotta be one of those two right? Maybe it was his 9 interceptions on 479 passing attempts.

MTSU fans make me laugh

From what Ive been able to gather, they are refering to the FAU-MTSU game in that analysis. As I recall Rusty didnt not have a great game that day but did enough to get the win. He didnt really get into his groove untill after that. The MTSU fans havent see a "On" Rusty as of yet, But I think they will soon here in a few months.  ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Preseason All-SBC

Blue Raiders should be more concerned about their own QB.... if they can ever decide on one!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: