Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NCAA Football 2009 by EA Sports

I went out and bought the game today for PS2. Of course, I started a dynasty with FAU.

After going down 2 - 0 after a safety, the Owls roared back on an interception by Polo and then another by Small in the endzone, stopping the Longhorn late-second quarter drive and keeping the score 2-0 into the half.

Rusty took over the game and the Owls score 14 to win 14-2.

Hopefully the game world will become reality in August…

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: NCAA Football 2009 by EA Sports

Does the new game have an option to design and build your own stadium??

The old games allowed you to kind of do that, but not truly. That was the one thing that was lacking.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Does the new game have an option to design and build your own stadium??

I haven't got that far into it yet. I'll let you know.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

NCAA Football 2009 by EA Sports

Lockhart was sold out against UAB. The Sun Belt and FAU logos were on the field. Stadium looked exactly like the real one. The prOWLers weren't on the sideline during the game though. LOL.

The fight song played after the touchdowns were not our fight song and was a generic one used by the game. (FAUTuba…get on that and yell at EA sports!)

When I picked FAU to be my "favorite team" a player dressed in jersey number 15 was on my front page.

Back to the top

thats pimp, i was thinking about going out and buying an xbox 360 just so i could play the new 09 season, since i heard we are suppose to be pretty good and lockheart is identical (1st year)
Back to the top

Thanks for the update. Nice to hear that they actually have Lockhart as opposed to a generic stadium.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I went out and bought the game today for PS2. Of course, I started a dynasty with FAU.

After going down 2 - 0 after a safety, the Owls roared back on an interception by Polo and then another by Small in the endzone, stopping the Longhorn late-second quarter drive and keeping the score 2-0 into the half.

Rusty took over the game and the Owls score 14 to win 14-2.

Hopefully the game world will become reality in August…

What level were you playing on?  Do they have a level called "realistic"?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Hope hes not on the level that guy with that other dynasty was playing with where we went to the AAC and had a nat champ and were getting crazy 5 star players

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

haha

It's all in good fun.

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

haha

It's all in good fun.

Oh no doubt about it.  I will inevidentally waste 400 hours of my life building FAU into a perennial powerhouse with 12 consecutive undefeated seasons where my QB wins not only the Heisman but the Nobel Peace Prize year in and year out.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: