Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

innovation village power point

Add topic

This file is huge. Some might have some trouble with it. Good sharp renderings of innovation village. Even a satelite photo of the campus with the innovation village inserted.

http://wise.fau.edu/innovationvillage/powerpoint/innnovation-v6.pps

You might want to consider saving it then looking at it. It might take less time. If you save it and play it, it will fill the whole screen with no explorer tool bar.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: innovation village power point

cool...thanks for sharing!
Back to the top

Awesome find. Thanks for posting it. The stadium looks great. I can't wait until Sept. 2010.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

innovation village power point

illinoisowl said

This file is huge. Some might have some trouble with it. Good sharp renderings of innovation village. Even a satelite photo of the campus with the innovation village inserted.

http://wise.fau.edu/innovationvillage/powerpoint/innnovation-v6.pps

You might want to consider saving it then looking at it. It might take less time. If you save it and play it, it will fill the whole screen with no explorer tool bar.

lol

I saw this about a month ago but when you posted it I had no idea what it was… I was all excited for a new presentation. It's still a great presentation nonetheless. I was kinda hoping they'd put in parallel parking along Lee Street… doesn't look like that's necessarily on the agenda but with early renderings, it's hard to know. A good example: right now they have a fountain in the middle of the street, at the center of the crosswalk from the Breezeway to the Innovation Village. I imagine when they actually plan it out, they'll be concerned about people crashing their cars into it and nix the idea.

The Alumni Center drawing also includes a sign and some fountains that don't seem to be in the (mostly) finished building that's up right now.
Back to the top

Dont count on anything looking the way its shown.. This stuff was done before HKS got the contract and is conceptual and therefore it is definitely subject to change…especially mid road fountains. ;)

I hope that the breezeway itself can get a rework while we are it…its pretty ghetto on the top deck headed north.  Maybe putting a roof on that part and then having the "end" reworked to be really nice so that when you are at the stadium plaza looking south it doesnt look like crap.

Also I wonder if they will plan to put the Arena tucked in back like that… I'd rather put the arena up against the street, make it architecturally interesting and tuck the crap parking decks in back…why do we need to see the parking!?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Dont count on anything looking the way its shown.. This stuff was done before HKS got the contract and is conceptual and therefore it is definitely subject to change…especially mid road fountains. ;)

I hope that the breezeway itself can get a rework while we are it…its pretty ghetto on the top deck headed north.  Maybe putting a roof on that part and then having the "end" reworked to be really nice so that when you are at the stadium plaza looking south it doesnt look like crap.

Also I wonder if they will plan to put the Arena tucked in back like that… I'd rather put the arena up against the street, make it architecturally interesting and tuck the crap parking decks in back…why do we need to see the parking!?

I believe the parking garages are going to have shops and/or restaurants at ground level which may be why they run along Lee Street.
Back to the top
Control functions: