Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU to play South Carolina in 2009

Re: FAU to play South Carolina in 2009

owlcountry40 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

RhodeIslandOwl said

We expand this year with the addition of W.Kentucky so we went from 5 non-conference games to 4.  Not sure if it expands again next year.  I hope not.  I'd rather have another BCS school on the schedule.

From Marcus Nelson's Blog, South Alabama will be joining the conference in 2013.  That will leave us with only 3 non-conference games assuming we are still in the Sun Belt.
i think we will still have ooc games we will just rotate who we play in the sbc

correct, sill only eight…
Back to the top

By then we might have added 2 more and got a conference championship anyway...or left. Well cross that bridge when we come to it.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

FAU to play South Carolina in 2009

Florida_Owl said

owlcountry40 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

RhodeIslandOwl said

We expand this year with the addition of W.Kentucky so we went from 5 non-conference games to 4.  Not sure if it expands again next year.  I hope not.  I'd rather have another BCS school on the schedule.

From Marcus Nelson's Blog, South Alabama will be joining the conference in 2013.  That will leave us with only 3 non-conference games assuming we are still in the Sun Belt.

How will they determine what team to omit each year?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

owlcountry40 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

RhodeIslandOwl said

How will they determine what team to omit each year?

In the Big 10, you dont play 2 teams from the conference each year…it just rotates.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: