Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

For all you diehards out there.

Add topic

Interesting item i came across on Ebay…And no i'm not the one selling it.

Florida Atlantic University: Fan Apparel & Souvenirs | eBay
Back to the top

Re: For all you diehards out there.

I like it…it would go nicely in an FAU bar that people keep saying they will open.  Anyone?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Wonder if they taste like victory…

2001 Coca Cola Bottle | eBay

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

The said

Interesting item i came across on Ebay…And no i'm not the one selling it.

Florida Atlantic University: Fan Apparel & Souvenirs | eBay

That must be the original design before a lot of people had them because I don't remember seeing it on the road.
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Buy them…that's a bargin!

I paid $20 for mine…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

SeminOWL2006 said

Buy them…that's a bargin!

I paid $20 for mine…….

I bought mine when they were initially sold. I still have them tucked away with my 2001 season ticket stubs and all of the game programs.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

For all you diehards out there.

owlfan1 said

I bought mine when they were initially sold. I still have them tucked away with my 2001 season ticket stubs and all of the game programs.

GO OWLS!!!

Nice :)

I was thinking the other day:

It would be nice to finally build a house and allocate one room SOLEY to things along these lines…like a mini museum of sorts…then could invite folks over to "view and chat" about the items and articles, etc…

i bet there would be alot of interesting conversation to be had…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

Nice :)

I was thinking the other day:

It would be nice to finally build a house and allocate one room SOLEY to things along these lines…like a mini museum of sorts…then could invite folks over to "view and chat" about the items and articles, etc…

i bet there would be alot of interesting conversation to be had…….

It would be nice to have the room to allocate space specifically to displaying some of the FAU stuff. They should make a small museum on campus, maybe in the Oxley or something. Not a bad idea if it went in the stadium. Even if it consisted of just a few display cases for for the time being.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

I love the idea of a shrine of sorts.

This idea was jokingly (well, I wasn't joking) ldiscussed ast year at my graduation party when I ceremoniously passed down my FAU stuff and prOWLer stuff to the next prOWLer director. I came up with the idea of creating a "Wall of Tradition" in the lobby of the Alumni Center where past SAA/prOWLer directors would give their stuff to the wall, as well as other students and fans, and we would organize it by year/event.

So in essence, Homecoming shirts, pictures of the king/queen, etc. would all be organized by year, pictures of season ticket stubs by year, fliers for old events (like the MicrosoftWord fliers of 2002 vs. the new super-cool photoshop fliers of today), etc.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I love the idea of a shrine of sorts.

This idea was jokingly (well, I wasn't joking) ldiscussed ast year at my graduation party when I ceremoniously passed down my FAU stuff and prOWLer stuff to the next prOWLer director. I came up with the idea of creating a "Wall of Tradition" in the lobby of the Alumni Center where past SAA/prOWLer directors would give their stuff to the wall, as well as other students and fans, and we would organize it by year/event.

So in essence, Homecoming shirts, pictures of the king/queen, etc. would all be organized by year, pictures of season ticket stubs by year, fliers for old events (like the MicrosoftWord fliers of 2002 vs. the new super-cool photoshop fliers of today), etc.

I guess I am thinking of something more museum quality. It could be a small exhibit in the stadium with inaugural season programs, game balls, news articles, items from the playoff run, first win against 1-A opponent, bowl game stuff, etc.

Basically stuff from all of the big moments in FAU football. It would help the casual fan appreciate how much this team has accomplished in such a short time while also giving a sense of history and tradition to one of the youngest teams in college football.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top
Control functions: