Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU on College Football Live (7/29)

Donno if you guys say College Football Live on ESPN today but the mentioned FAU not once but twice.

They were talking about off-the-radar Heismen candidates and said Rusty WILL put up big numbers this year.  Then later on in the show they were taking viewer questions and were asked who will be this year's App State/Mich?  Answer:  FAU over tough Texas will be a BIG one.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Re: FAU on College Football Live (7/29)

Wow, lots of hype going into this year.

IT IS OFFICIAL….FAU IS NO LONGER OFF THE RADAR.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

Donno if you guys say College Football Live on ESPN today but the mentioned FAU not once but twice.

They were talking about off-the-radar Heismen candidates and said Rusty WILL put up big numbers this year.  Then later on in the show they were taking viewer questions and were asked who will be this year's App State/Mich?  Answer:  FAU over tough Texas will be a BIG one.

THAT is a big deal.

Time to put up or shut up for this team.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Who were the hosts today?

I wonder if Lee Corso and and Kirk Herbistriet had any influence on the show opinions/scripts. If so….very well could be because of the success last year and their recent and upcoming speaking engagements on campus.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

FAU on College Football Live (7/29)

owlfamily said

Time to put up or shut up for this team.

You got that right.  No more surprises.  No more flying under the radar.  Years past, nobody would have noticed 5-7.  This year, we'll hear about it for sure.
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Rece Davis (Host)
Bob Griese
Mark May

AEA
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

smittysahoot said

Rece Davis (Host)
Bob Griese
Mark May

What did this guy have to say?  he is usually the antagonist on ANY subject…….
Back to the top

Actually, he's the one that said everything about FAU and Griese agreed with him.

If I remember correctly he only had good things to say about us in the week prior to the bowl game too.

AEA
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

Actually, he's the one that said everything about FAU and Griese agreed with him.

If I remember correctly he only had good things to say about us in the week prior to the bowl game too.

Be lyin if i said i wasn't surprised :)

Maybe he's turned over a new leaf!
Back to the top

This is shaping up to be a huge year.  I don't believe anyone on our schedule, including Texas, is looking past this game.  I think up until last year most out of conference teams spent very little time preparing for us or watching game tape on FAU.  Those days are over, any weakness will be exposed and exploited.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: