Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Get pumped for college football

Add topic

Here's a great video about Appalachian State getting ready for their season-opener against LSU, national champion vs. national champion,

If this doesn't get you excited about college football, you need to check your pulse.

Aug.30: Appy St. vs. LSU

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Re: Get pumped for college football

Does App State still have their QB?
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Here's a great video about Appalachian State getting ready for their season-opener against LSU, national champion vs. national champion,

If this doesn't get you excited about college football, you need to check your pulse.

"I've always told you this: You give your heart and soul every damn rep, I'll go pick your ass up and carry you off the feild…FINISH STRONG!"

wow…I'de get out there and play after that.

Good find CO, thanks.

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

prowler said

CanadianOwl said

"I've always told you this: You give your heart and soul every damn rep, I'll go pick your ass up and carry you off the feild…FINISH STRONG!"

wow…I'de get out there and play after that.

Good find CO, thanks.

-Go Owls!

Man, maybe we should hire ASU's coach after Schnellenberger retires!
Back to the top

Get pumped for college football

That was pretty damn awesome...I wish FAU could make one similar with regards to Texas

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

That was pretty damn awesome…I wish FAU could make one similar with regards to Texas

If we beat Texas, we will have one next season.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Fair enough.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: