Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Put your money where your mouth is

Lets see if everyone is just going to talk a big game or actually pull the trigger. Post your ticket purchases and lets see how many we got.  Here's my confirm:

Outbound: New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) to Austin, TX (AUS) on Fri, 29 Aug 2008
5:30pm
JFK  8:59pm
AUS  Nonstop  Delta 5203
CRJ 900
operated by Comair
In-Flight Services Coach (U)  4 hr 29 min
Return: Austin, TX (AUS) to New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) on Sun, 31 Aug 2008
10:52am
AUS  3:45pm
JFK  Nonstop  Delta 5202
CRJ 900
operated by Comair
In-Flight Services Coach (U)  3 hr 53 min
Dollar, United States
Total balance due (including taxes/fees): $339.00

Back to the top

Re: Put your money where your mouth is

For Mr. & Mrs. SigEp77

Itinerary
Date  Flight  Routing Details
Fri Aug 291545Depart FT LAUDERDALE FL (FLL) at 8:05 AM
Arrive in TAMPA INTL (TPA) at 9:05 AM
418Change planes in TAMPA INTL (TPA) departing at 9:35 AM
Arrive in AUSTIN TX (AUS) at 11:00 AM
Sun Aug 312551Depart AUSTIN TX (AUS) at 1:20 PM
Arrive in FT LAUDERDALE FL (FLL) at 5:15 PM

Sorry, I'm not going to put my payment info on here to prove it.
Back to the top

Myself, Wpierso, and Jab

Thursday August 28th 2008
flight 1401
depart FLL 4:20pm
arrive AUS 6:19pm

Sunday August 31st 2008
flight 4102
depart Aus: 2:40pm
arrive: FLL 6:32pm

Staying at the LaQuinta Inn - Austin Capitol
300 e. 11th st
austin, tx 78701
512-476-1166

Tickets to the game, bought and paid for!
Back to the top

i don't care about the price. It was just on the confirm i got. I'm pumped for this game. I hope there's over a hundred plus the students. that would make a solid atmosphere. I missed the bowl game so I'm hoping this will make up for it.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

i don't care about the price. It was just on the confirm i got. I'm pumped for this game. I hope there's over a hundred plus the students. that would make a solid atmosphere. I missed the bowl game so I'm hoping this will make up for it.

Well, I know my group has a solid 8 plus some wives and girlfriends.  Also I know of about 8 undergrads going from SigEp, a lot of people seem to be coming out of the woodwork to go to this game.

Should be a very fun time.  I can't wait.
Back to the top

I live here but can confirm:
Me
My dad and step-mom
Two of my friends from Boca
One from Los Angeles
Maybe an additional one more….
Maybe two friends from San Antonio

I can account for 10 including me.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Put your money where your mouth is

My wife and I are driving down from Denver. We might pick up a third person from Houston. So it's either two or three.
Back to the top

Pick up someone from Houston? That's little out of the way… I commend you!!!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Hadn't seen it posted on here, so I just wanted to let you guys know that Mack Brown confirmed over the weekend that gametime will be 6:00 PM Central.  It has not been made official yet, but he said it in a press conference yesterday.  As for TV, we have been told it will be FSN pay-per-view, but again, no official word from the university on that.  Be sure to check mackbrown-texasfootball.com or texassports.com over the next week or so for details on that and the official time for kick-off.  They are very good about publishing such information pretty prominently.  Have a safe trip, and I hope you guys enjoy Austin.  It will be hot, but you're from Florida, you can handle it.
Back to the top

horns0505 said

Hadn't seen it posted on here, so I just wanted to let you guys know that Mack Brown confirmed over the weekend that gametime will be 6:00 PM Central.  It has not been made official yet, but he said it in a press conference yesterday.  As for TV, we have been told it will be FSN pay-per-view, but again, no official word from the university on that.  Be sure to check mackbrown-texasfootball.com or texassports.com over the next week or so for details on that and the official time for kick-off.  They are very good about publishing such information pretty prominently.  Have a safe trip, and I hope you guys enjoy Austin.  It will be hot, but you're from Florida, you can handle it.

Thank you very much for the information! FSN pay-per-view is fine… as long as the Boca kids who can't make it over to Texas can still see it! With an opening game and such a huge fanbase (at Texas) you'd think this would be an easy sell.
Back to the top
Control functions: