Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Shannon Spake getting more face time

Add topic

Just watching First Take on ESPN2, and former FAU Owl Shannon Spake, who covers NASCAR for the network was on. She's getting a lot more face time lately on tv. Anyone know her while she was at FAU? She's quite a cutey!

Shannon Spake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://img.timeinc.net/health/i/200802/ESPN-spake-225.jpg
Back to the top

Re: Shannon Spake getting more face time

Ghost, where do you get this stuff??

:D
Back to the top

GhostOfBuchanan said

Just watching First Take on ESPN2, and former FAU Owl Shannon Spake, who covers NASCAR for the network was on. She's getting a lot more face time lately on tv. Anyone know her while she was at FAU? She's quite a cutey!

Shannon Spake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://img.timeinc.net/health/i/200802/ESPN-spake-225.jpg

Smitty do you know someone in the Alumni Association that could contact her and see if she'd be interested in wearing a small lapel FAU pin (like Brogan wears) on TV broadcasts to boost awareness of the school?
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

I just remember reading about her somewhere last year, and she's been getting a lot more time on ESPN, so I figured I'd see if anyone knew her while she was at FAU. At least she's a better alumnus than Carrot Top or Mary Carey!
Back to the top

GhostOfBuchanan said

At least she's a better alumnus than Carrot Top or Mary Carey!

No doubt!!!
Back to the top

Shannon Spake getting more face time

Very nice, c/o 99

GO OWLS….NASCAR not so much, but GO OWLS!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

She could become the FAU answer to Erin Andrews..

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Smitty do you know someone in the Alumni Association that could contact her and see if she'd be interested in wearing a small lapel FAU pin (like Brogan wears) on TV broadcasts to boost awareness of the school?

I doubt ESPN would allow her to do that, but I did alert those that would be interested in knowing that she is an alumna. They probably already knew though.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

GhostOfBuchanan said

Florida_Owl said

I just remember reading about her somewhere last year, and she's been getting a lot more time on ESPN, so I figured I'd see if anyone knew her while she was at FAU. At least she's a better alumnus than Carrot Top or Mary Carey!

I dont know about that, I saw a film with Mary Carey the other day, she represents well her "Profession"  ;)

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

GhostOfBuchanan said

Florida_Owl said

I dont know about that, I saw a film with Mary Carey the other day, she represents well her "Profession"  ;)

TMI bro…….
Back to the top
Control functions: