Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN Bottom 10

Does anyone remember this poll? We spent a couple years on it. Never again.

There are 5 (2 combined) 2008 opponents on the preseason poll. For those that aren't familiar with the bottom 10, the #5 spot is reserved for special teams.

Lollapaloozers rock the preseason Bottom 10 - College Football - ESPN

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: ESPN Bottom 10

ESPN Bottom 10

illinoisowl said

Does anyone remember this poll? We spent a couple years on it. Never again.

There are 5 (2 combined) 2008 opponents on the preseason poll. For those that aren't familiar with the bottom 10, the #5 spot is reserved for special teams.

Lollapaloozers rock the preseason Bottom 10 - College Football - ESPN

Well, we hope never again. No surprise that FIU is on there. I wish there weren't because it would make the Shula Bowl more exciting but the thought of losing to FIU makes me sick to my stomach. I was shellshocked when we lost to them in Bury the Burrow last year but I was happy to see the FIU people who came up on a bus. If they can bring 2000 with them, that would be an AWESOME game.

Anyway, I wonder how that Minnesota game will go. Their new 2009 stadium looks amazing but I've heard they averaged less than 10k in attendance last year so… all those empty seats could be pretty embarassing if they can't get it together by then. Hopefully we'll beat them and yet they'll still manage a 0.500 season in '08.
Back to the top
Control functions: