Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

$18 Round Trip Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Detroit the weekend of MSU

09/10/2008 NK372 Fort Lauderdale/Miami Area (FLL) to Detroit (DTW)  4:05 PM-7:05 PM — 1128
09/14/2008 NK461 Detroit (DTW) to Fort Lauderdale/Miami Area (FLL)  10:30 AM-1:30 PM — 1128

FLLDTW
Number of Passengers:2
Airfare+:

Taxes and Fees:(what's this?)Taxes and Fees

Passenger Civil Security Fee:$10.00

Passenger Facility Fee:$18.00

Segment Fee:$14.00

Credit Card Payment:-$78.00

Just wanted to let everybody know that I just bought TWO DIRECT flights from Fort Lauderdale to Detroit roundtrip for the total of $78.00.  In otherwords, my ticket was $39.00….cant beat that.  The deal is on Spirit Air if you are interested.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: $18 Round Trip Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Detroit the weekend of MSU

$18 Round Trip Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Detroit the weekend of MSU

You have obviously never been to Detroit before, I have been there once and i said it before that someone would have to pay me a ton to go back…

All joking aside – have a great time at MSU..

Peyton
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

You have obviously never been to Detroit before, I have been there once and i said it before that someone would have to pay me a ton to go back…

Born in the Detroit area and lived there until I was 14.  I am going to the Texas game as well, just cant miss out on the opportunity to watch us beat Michigan St. and to get shot at in the same weekend.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Peyton77 said

Born in the Detroit area and lived there until I was 14.  I am going to the Texas game as well, just cant miss out on the opportunity to watch us beat Michigan St. and to get shot at in the same weekend.

Lol…
Back to the top

walty12 said

Peyton77 said

Tell Kid Rock & Eminem I said hello…While your at it, swing by GM and ask them if they would like to purchase back my worthless stock. Thanks to them, I can't afford to buy peanuts let alone an airplane ticket.
Back to the top

Walty: That's a great price and I'm glad to see you are traveling to both the MSU and Texas game. I encourage you to scour the Owl world and try to find others who are going to the game. I also suggest that you contact the FAU Alumni office to let them know you'll be there. Maybe you can help organize a reception for local FAU alumni Friday night?

Meanwhile, I'm trying to plan a watch party for the game in Dallas or Houston. I hope Jacksonville, DC and other chapters do the same. It would be cool to have multiple watch parties for one game around the country. We will then truly be OWL COUNTRY.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Woohoo… Spirit out of FLL.  Good luck.  Last time I did that, it was like the last chopper out of Saigon.  If there's a long line at the counter, it's every man, woman, child and beast for themselves.  Maybe it won't be as bad in the late afternoon, but I still suggest you get there early.
Back to the top
Control functions: