Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Why Does Owsley Suck So Bad?

Add topic

Need I say More? I love the Owl head when its used as logos, but this has got to be the biggest mistake.

Not tough at ALL
Barely looks like an Owl
The eyes are like going off in weird directions like hes retarded

In short I hate Owsley

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

BRING BACK HOOTIE

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: Why Does Owsley Suck So Bad?

I never thought about that until you posted the two pictures side by side.  HOLY CRAP he looks bad!  I agree dude, go back to Hootie.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

i have something to post when i can get it scanned…old rendering i had an artist do while on staff…it looks alot of Hootie…

i agree, Owsley it SOFT…….
Back to the top

looks like a god dam pu$$y.
Back to the top

Why Does Owsley Suck So Bad?

I mean if they really need to keep him we can always do what Temple did...have two owls..ones just more bad-ass.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

I mean if they really need to keep him we can always do what Temple did…have two owls..ones just more bad-ass.

lol…Temples owl looks like he is on some serious CRACK, but fierce!

Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Need I say More? I love the Owl head when its used as logos, but this has got to be the biggest mistake.

Not tough at ALL
Barely looks like an Owl
The eyes are like going off in weird directions like hes retarded

In short I hate Owsley

BRING BACK HOOTIE

The eyebrows just need to be tilted so he looks meaner/angry. They probably decided against that because fursuits like animal mascots tend to draw in kids and they might be scared if he had angry eyebrows. That's why I think they softened it. Whereas Hootie looks constipated, Owsley (Owlsley?) has a mildly interested look.

The head was also made such that it has to be tilted upward to see out of it. As a result, Owsley essentially walks around like there's something very interesting on the ceiling.

Anyway speaking of fursuits… if you Google search "FAU" you'll come across FA:United, which stands for Fur Affinity United. It's a convention for people who like to dress up in animal suits. Here's some video of what happens there:

I'm telling you this first because it's funny but secondly because if you're in Jersey or California (where these conventions take place) and you say you're an "FAU fan", you might want to explain what you mean.
Back to the top

Lol that must be why when u search fau on ebay all kinds of fetish things pull up……lol that's funny
Back to the top

Is Owlsley a girl Owl?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Is Owlsley a girl Owl?

No, but I've been told that they hope to have 2 owls (1 male, 1 female) in the next year or so.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top
Control functions: