Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brett Favre is a New York Jet

Add topic

If some of you are just waking up and haven't heard the news Brett Favre was traded to the New York Jets for a conditional 4th rd draft pick. The pick depends on how many snaps he takes and how the Jets do. If Favre takes 80% of the snaps and the Jets make the superbowl it becomes a 1st round pick. If the Jets make the playoffs and he has a certain percentage of the snaps I think it becomes a 2nd round pick.

Not to sure what the Tampa Bay Bucs were thinking. Reports are that Green Bay asked for Chris Simms and a 3rd rounder

I honestly don't care where he plays football next season I'm just tired of hearing about it over and over and over again. For ESPN to give him his own thing on the bottom line where it says AL, NL, Favre was just enough already

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Brett Favre is a New York Jet

man i would have loved to see him at tampa.
Back to the top

I think GB wanted to send him to the Jets instead of TB so they won't have to face him in the playoffs.

My wife is a huge Favre fan and it's killing her that he was sent to the Jets. So I'm loving it lol.
Back to the top

The Jets will have another disappointing season and will owe the Green Bay Packers a bag of footballs for Farvre.
Back to the top

I think the title of this thread might also read:

"Brett Farvre is a big fat, stinking, whiney, snot nosed, i cant make up my mind what i want to do (after i sobbed and cried on national TV at my "retirement") so i will make sure and kill my teams chances of being good by having them focus on MY media circus act, baby.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

"Brett Farvre is a big fat, stinking, whiney, snot nosed, i cant make up my mind what i want to do (after i sobbed and cried on national TV at my "retirement") so i will make sure and kill my teams chances of being good by having them focus on MY media circus act, baby.

Dont hold back, How do you really feel?  ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Florida_Owl said

Dont hold back, How do you really feel?  ;D

;D  sorry, i really like the guy!

(NOT)
Back to the top

Brett Favre is a New York Jet

It has been pretty comical over here the last few days, because everyone was 100% sure that Farve was coming to Tampa this week.  News and radio people had spies at all the airports and everything.  In my short time watching football I have learned one thing, players/agents/coaches never do what they are expected to do.  Since Farve coming to Tampa was such a "sure" thing, I figured it wouldn't happen.

I think that this season will be a disaster for Farve, I know he's good, but you are coming onto the field starting practice the first week of preseason, that can't fly in the NFL.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

That's unfair of you.  He's not fat.
Back to the top

Now we get to see just how much better Brady is.... ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: