Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Players missing from camp?

Anyone know about any missing players?  I heard LB Tony Walding was a no-show.
Back to the top

Re: Players missing from camp?

fbdad said

Anyone know about any missing players?  I heard LB Tony Walding was a no-show.

Richards
Bowers

Walding is coming later:

"Three freshmen recruits – wide receiver Amos Woods, running back Michael Barasch and linebacker Tony Walding – did not practice but are expected to join the team in the next couple days once they are cleared by the NCAA. I was told it was paperwork issues and not appeals or grades-related and they should be back any day."

- Ted Hutton

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

"Three freshmen recruits – wide receiver Amos Woods, running back Michael Barasch and linebacker Tony Walding – did not practice but are expected to join the team in the next couple days once they are cleared by the NCAA. I was told it was paperwork issues and not appeals or grades-related and they should be back any day."

- Ted Hutton

Barasch's Facebook status said something like "Michael Barasch is going 2 school THANK GOD" so I guess he was cleared. It also said something about being redshirted (no surprise there).

So hopefully all three will be on the field soon.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Barasch's Facebook status said something like "Michael Barasch is going 2 school THANK GOD" so I guess he was cleared. It also said something about being redshirted (no surprise there).

Look at you doing research on facebook, just like Kim Miller.  ;D

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

owlcountry said

LOL! Where do we draw the line here?

At least Kimberly Miller gets paid to dig that deep… what's your reasoning owlcountry?    :P :P

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

- Ted Hutton

Not going to lie….little bit stalkerish
Back to the top

haha does that make my colt mccoy voodoo doll and my frantz joseph shrine weird then?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

haha does that make my colt mccoy voodoo doll and my frantz joseph shrine weird then?

:D

;D

:o
Back to the top

Players missing from camp?

Fledgling said

CanadianOwl said

owlcountry said

At least Kimberly Miller gets paid to dig that deep… what's your reasoning owlcountry?    :P :P

Sometimes if you google, it just pops up…i googled our bball recruit Nick gagel, and his facebook link was right there…so i clicked on it…

Then i printed it out…and laminated it…and posted it on the fridge…so it was within eyeshot…

Clean it daily with windex now…

Tommorow, I may invite some friends over to see it…

Private viewing…

;D
Back to the top

Fledgling said

CanadianOwl said

owlcountry said

Okay well I had previously sent him a message after he signed welcoming him to the team and to the university. I did that for a number of players because I wanted to let them know they made the right decision and FAU had decent people for fans.

When I didn't see Barasch on the field at practice, I stopped by his Facebook to send a second message just saying, "hey man, when are we going to be seeing you out there?" and that's when I found it.

So don't read too much into it.
Back to the top
Control functions: