Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 PreSeason Camp Practice Schedule

2008 FAU Football PreSeason Camp Practice Schedule:

[table]
[tr][td]Day[/td][td]Date[/td][td]A.M. Practice[/td][td]Mid Pratice[/td][td]P.M. Practice[/td][td]          Information[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monday[/td][td]August 4[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]     All Players Report[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wednesday[/td][td]August 6[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thursday[/td][td]August 7[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00 pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Friday[/td][td]August 8[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Saturday[/td][td]August 9[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sunday[/td][td]August 10[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monday[/td][td]August 11[/td][td]8:00am - 9:15am[/td][td]10:30am - 12:00pm[/td][td]4:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad Three-A Days[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Tuesday[/td][td]August 12[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wednesday[/td][td]August 13[/td][td]8:00am - 9:15am[/td][td]10:30am - 12:00pm[/td][td]4:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad Three-A Days[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thursday[/td][td]August 14[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Friday[/td][td]August 15[/td][td]8:00am - 9:15am[/td][td]10:30am - 12:00pm[/td][td]4:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad Three-A Days[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Saturday[/td][td]August 16[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]2:00pm - 4:00pm[/td][td]     Fan Fest at Track[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sunday[/td][td]August 17[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30 pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monday[/td][td]August 18[/td][td]8:00am - 9:15am[/td][td]10:30am - 12:00pm[/td][td]4:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad Three-A Days[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Tuesday[/td][td]August 19[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wednesday[/td][td]August 20[/td][td]8:00am - 9:15am[/td][td]10:30am - 12:00pm[/td][td]4:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     PM Scrimmage at the Oxley[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thursday[/td][td]August 21[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad One-A Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Friday[/td][td]August 22[/td][td]8:00am - 9:15am[/td][td]10:30am - 12:00pm[/td][td]4:30m - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Full Squad Three-A Days[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Saturday[/td][td]August 23[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     PM Scrimmage at the Oxley[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sunday[/td][td]August 24[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Regular Season Practice[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Monday[/td][td]August 25[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]     Players Day-Off[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Tuesday[/td][td]August 26[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Regular Season Practice[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wednesday[/td][td]August 27[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Regular Season Practice[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thursday[/td][td]August 28[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]3:30pm - 6:00pm[/td][td]     Regular Season Practice[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Friday[/td][td]August 29[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]     Travel Day[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Saturday[/td][td]August 30[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]     FAU vs Texas[/td][/tr][/table]

Back to the top

Re: 2008 PreSeason Camp Practice Schedule

2008 PreSeason Camp Practice Schedule

Quick notes on practice today:

Due to weather practice was delayed and moved to the field at the track.

Posted some pics on the main site: Photo Gallery of today's practice.

It was a short practice so this will be brief, a lot of people got to see some action including Muse, the transfer from Clemson - first time I actually saw him in action because of injuries.

Stinson was in the mix on a few short runs, Jean had a nice catch that went for about 60 yards on a Rusty pass.  Gentz showed good hands and it was nice to see Holley catch a few ( the one in the Pics, the over the head pass was dropped  :P )

#15 QB Kooi has a pretty good arm & #14 QB Wilbert did good as well (it will be interesting to see how they develop for next season at this same period in time).

Peterson hit some good punts (nice hang time).

It was also good to see Blanchard in action - we could have used him on special teams last year.

I was all over the lace today and really didn't get a chance to focus on any particulars.

Tomorrow the boys will in in full pads for the first time, so the hitting should intensify & it will be a better day to grasp the progress.
Back to the top

Nothing to report for Sunday.

There was talk after practice on Saturday that the practice session for Sunday might be moved up with concern on the weather.  The has been some huge rain storms the last few days moving in during late afternoons.  By the time I got to the Oxley, it was over & done with ( a 45 minute drive for nothing  :'( ).

I will try to make one practice during the week, if work will co-operate.
Back to the top

Bytor I went on Sunday but instead of 3:30 they moved it up to 11:30 due to threat of thunder storms and they were pretty accurate. It poured after practices. I had the opportunity to watch Rolle and Morris. I don't believe there is anything to worry about for the future at running back. The team looked pretty good inspite of a heavy shower towards the end of practice. Redskins and Seahawks had reps watching. Rusty hit a couple of nice ones see you guys next weekend
Back to the top

Yeah, it's was my fault for not getting the time after there had been discussion of moving the practice up  :'(

I was looking forward to the first day of pads.  :(

Agreed, about Rolles & Morris - I was impress with Morris during Spring, he should see playing time this year.

Rolles, unfortunately a position we have a gluttony of experience players.

Back to the top

I agree about Rolle but I think he'll get his feet wet. Besides Redshirt Freshman gives him three solid years after this season. Timing is good. Stinson is in the mix as well.  ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: