Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Away Game Tickets

I should have posted this weeks ago but didn't think of it.

To all the alumni spread around the country planning on going to away games. Please do not forget to buy your tickets through the FAU ticket office. 866-328-6957 (866 FAU OWLS). Don't buy them from the other university or through online tickets distributors. FAU gets the revenue from the tickets they are alloted and are able to sell.

I just ordered my tickets for the MSU game.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Away Game Tickets

illinoisowl:
Would you be interested in helping to organize FAU football watch parties for the Texas, Minnesota, Troy and MTSU games? If so, e-mail me. I'm doing the same thing right now for Houston, Dallas and Austin.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

illinoisowl:
Would you be interested in helping to organize FAU football watch parties for the Texas, Minnesota, Troy and MTSU games? If so, e-mail me. I'm doing the same thing right now for Houston, Dallas and Austin.

That might be fun. I assume most of the alumni are around Chicago. I am 3 hours south of Chicago and DO NOT know my way around since I have only been there once since I moved up here. I have a 15 year old Alumni directory, I should look at it to see where everyone up here is. Let me know what is involved. The only thing that might get in the way is my work schedule.

BTW, are they still selling alumni directories?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

It will soon be web based...pending your membership in the Alumni Association.
Back to the top

Away Game Tickets

illinoisowl:
Can you e-mail me which game you prefer to do a watch party for: 9/13 vs. MSU, 9/20 vs. Minnesota, 9/30 (Tuesday) vs. MTSU or 10/7 (Tuesday) vs. Troy.

That way I'll also have your e-mail address and can share some ideas with as well.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: