Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jarboe to Troy

Just saw that he has enrolled at Troy. I would think he will have to sit out this year.
If he gets his head together he will be a dominating WR.
Back to the top

Re: Jarboe to Troy

Ok update. He is eligible for this season. He never practiced with the team or enrolled for fall so he is going to play this year.
Back to the top

chanman said

Ok update. He is eligible for this season. He never practiced with the team or enrolled for fall so he is going to play this year.

cool congrats…

now for the big question:

who is goign to throw the ball to him?
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

chanman said

cool congrats…

That fast, accurate white QB we saw when Haugabook went down last year I'd imagine is their starter this year.  He actually scares me a bit.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Jarboe to Troy

Fledgling said

Florida_Owl said

chanman said

cool congrats…

That fast, accurate white QB we saw when Haugabook went down last year I'd imagine is their starter this year.  He actually scares me a bit.

lastest i heard from BMarkey was that they were not sure who the starter was…

i think i remember they guy though…
Back to the top

chanman said

Just saw that he has enrolled at Troy. I would think he will have to sit out this year.
If he gets his head together he will be a dominating WR.

Joshua Jarboe
4 star WR

holy cow
Back to the top

Jamie Hampton will be the quarterback.

Go Troy Go
Back to the top

Hampton is the starter and has looked good. He can chuck it, but also runs very well (had a long TD against Arkansas last year). He has put on weight the developed into a leader. Troy has some great RBs and receivers who will impress.

If he falters, Troy has several other QBs who are more than adequate, including a freshman who was Kentucky's high school player of the year last season.
Back to the top

Here is  Blog entry from Joshua Parrott's: Writes for The Daily Advertiser.

Titled: Worth the risk

Joshua Parrott said

Jarboe - who is rated the nation's 10th-best wide receiver by ESPN and rivals.com - is not currently eligible to play in 2008, but Troy head coach Larry Blakeney said the Trojans will appeal for him to play immediately.

Back to the top

Jarboe will be sitting out this season.

Jarboe to sit out the season

August 25, 2008 1:09 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Graham Watson

For those still wondering, Troy transfer Josh Jarboe will sit out this season because of NCAA transfer eligibility rules.

Jarboe transferred to Troy a couple weeks ago after being dismissed from Oklahoma for a rap video he participated in found its way onto YouTube. Initially, Troy was hopeful that Jarboe had not been admitted to Oklahoma, which would have made him eligible to play this season. But Oklahoma officials said he had been enrolled and would be considered a transfer student per NCAA rules.

Troy attempted to dispute the ruling, but failed.

Jarboe will continue to practice with Troy.

Troy Trojans, Josh Jarboe, Oklahoma Sooners

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: