Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Do you think we can upset Texas?

Will the OWLS upset TEXAS?

No doubt in my mind! {-} [7 votes]
Possible? {-} [24 votes]
Not a chance! {-} [2 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

You must select between 1 and 33 options

I called for a SF Bulls upset last year and everybody said I was crazy???  Was I?  Blown interference call at the end of the game ruined my prediction and I ate crow!  I am not predicting an upset this time–I am predicting a well deserved victory over Texas!  We need not question if we are good enough–WE ARE!!!!!!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

Re: FAU OWL UPSET OVER THE LONG HORNS? I believe so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not a chance" is a bit harsh for "no" don't you think? It's a yes or no question, yes we have a chance albeit a small one, but "possible" shouldn't be a option.
Back to the top

anything is possible… impossible is nothing!  ;D we can dooo it!!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

"Not a chance" is a bit harsh for "no" don't you think? It's a yes or no question, yes we have a chance albeit a small one, but "possible" shouldn't be a option.

Team:

You got an "A" in stats class didnt you?? ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

The way I see it BEER–No doubt in my mind is YES, Possible is MAYBE and Not a chance is NO!  Not sure where the confusion is???  Sorry, next time I will keep it boring and do YES & NO!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

I'm sorry I've ruined the fun poll.

It's a yes or no question, and it's been polluted with the maybe option because you don't have a definitive number of yes/no votes…how are we to tell that 75% of this board thinks we will lose when a majority of people have stated they are unsure.

Add an "abstain" option next time to see how many people would rather not vote while we're at it.  ;D
Back to the top

Do you think we can upset Texas?

TeamBeer said

It's a yes or no question, and it's been polluted with the maybe option because you don't have a definitive number of yes/no votes…how are we to tell that 75% of this board thinks we will lose when a majority of people have stated they are unsure.

Add an "abstain" option next time to see how many people would rather not vote while we're at it.  ;D

Twist it how you want (in your own mind)–WE see it as 90 + % feel that we have a good chance/possibility of an upset! :o

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

TeamBeer said

Twist it how you want (in your own mind)–WE see it as 90 + % feel that we have a good chance/possibility of an upset! :o

GO OWLS!
'91

Cum by ya my Lord…Cum by ya…….

Marshmallow anyone??
Back to the top

I got your marshmellow!  What kind of FAU fan is so bored that they fire off messages about a poll???  Get a grip!

GO OWLS!
'91 
Back to the top

I do think that some are bored and can't wait for the season to start.
Back to the top