Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

"No Surprise..FAU Top Pick in Sunbelt"

After reading about all of Michael Phelps 800th gold medal, I stumbled apon a headline on the front page of the USA Today College football page!

No surprise this time, Florida Atlantic is top pick in conference - USATODAY.com

GO OWLS!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Re: "No Surprise..FAU Top Pick in Sunbelt"

"No Surprise..FAU Top Pick in Sunbelt"

Best team in the Sun Belt……..isn't that like being the best athlete at the Special Olympics?
Back to the top

Dr said

Best team in the Sun Belt……..isn't that like being the best athlete at the Special Olympics?

It's probably the equivelant of coming onto a blog site as a new member and being banned within 24 hours…
Back to the top

People get banned here for the truth?
Back to the top

Were gonna have to expect some smack,

Do we have the dedicated Smack thread still up from memphis/Bossman days?

All this needs to go there, while the other sections can be used for honest discussions about the teams and game.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Dr said

It's probably the equivelant of coming onto a blog site as a new member and being banned within 24 hours…

ROTF LMAO!!!  :D   if you don't have anything positive to say about the Owls don't bother saying anything at all!! no negativity when you have football in paradise… smack talk is fun but not internal smack… causes mutiny
Back to the top

Dr said

People get banned here for the truth?

Tone/choice of words bro…this is a clean board, with out folks who troll the net with an obvious "agenda".

Have some respect, as a guest fan, and most importantly for people who compete in that "category" (Special Olympics)…

If you are here to dialougue with cordial purpose then please do so…otherwise move on…

Your inappropriate comments have been noted.

Back to the top

I don't think what he said was THAT bad. We've seen worse then him.. RaiderintheZone, Bossman, all the Troy fans. I welcome it, it makes it fun when the other teams fans come on and talk smack

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Dr said

Arkansas State didn't look very "special olympics" in the game last season, it was your team that almost looked like a bunch of retards.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Dr said

Arkansas State didn't look very "special olympics" in the game last season, it was your team that almost looked like a bunch of retards.

Don't pull any punches Walty. Let us know how you really feel.  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: